FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

View media item 2267452Toy Tokyo sticker came from @wsm10! First attempt to change stickers went bad, I tried to do the hair dryer trick I've seen but it warped the plastic window bad. Had to take the window from my Stone Cold Steve Austin and use that for this pop. Put both stickers back on there and put it in the hard protector. Personal grail achieved. :smokin

Anyone have a Green Metallic Power Ranger for sale?
wink.gif

Wish they would put pink ranger too so I can order both at the same time

This.

Also stay woke, Winnie the Pooh pops are slipping out. Someone in a FB group in TX is raffling a chase Heffalump.

Hope HT gets the flocked Pooh this week cuz that'd make it a very merry Christmas.

If you're gold bb-8 came like this, or even if it didn't, call HT customer service and tell them your product arrived broken inside the box. They will refund you without you having to send the items back. These are going in the trash right now.

View media item 2268328

If you're gold bb-8 came like this, or even if it didn't, call HT customer service and tell them your product arrived broken inside the box. They will refund you without you having to send the items back. These are going in the trash right now.

View media item 2268328

Nah it's dead I tried 2 times they want the BB-8 back.. mines came perfect though that sucks that they came like that.. you can't put it back on the base though??

Antennas are broken off both and the head popped off one of them. They are legit broken beyond repair. I have more there were only two casualties fortunately.

Was it a known thing that HT wasn't making you return them and then people took advantage or something? Guy I spoke to was really chill said don't worry about sending them back and I'd get a refund for the two.

Last edited:
Was it a known thing that HT wasn't making you return them and then people took advantage or something? Guy I spoke to was really chill said don't worry about sending them back and I'd get a refund for the two.

Guess people took advantage of it dude said we have to get the product back and you be issued a refund in 3-5 days

i ordered 2 BB8s and one came damaged. I took it to Hot Topic and they gave me a gift card for the full price of the BB8. they couldn't give me a refund b/c my order didn't come with an invoice slip.

Back
Top Bottom