FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I'm thinking one more Waffle before I leave fellas.. let me know what you think. 24 spots. 5 bucks each 1 spot per entry for 24 hours after that you can grab 2 (gives people a chance to see the waffle and respond to want to be in it. ) I will also do the same name in a hat style. posted on the youtube.

View media item 2269621

Last edited:
I'm thinking one more Waffle before I leave fellas.. let me know what you think. 24 spots. 5 bucks each 1 spot per entry for 24 hours after that you can grab 2 (gives people a chance to see the waffle and respond to want to be in it. ) I will also do the same name in a hat style. posted on the youtube.
either way im in 

Last edited:
I'm in 

Lol if im being honest id rather just sell these straight up. But the waffle sessions are also fun to do and fun for everyone. If there is no other real interest in winter soldier we can talk

Lol if im being honest id rather just sell these straight up. But the waffle sessions are also fun to do and fun for everyone. If there is no other real interest in winter soldier we can talk

I'd be down for a Doom waffle... No interest in WS...

Count me in.

I'm the only one not in on the raffle. Gonna enjoy my free one that I won and just watch from the sideline.

View media item 2269621

5. Raider5

This is just an interest list not the order or number you want.
seems like people will only want doom so I'll do doom only so what i'll do is 22 spots for 4.00 same rule applies 24 hours to let 1 person sign up. for each spot before we do 2 spots.
(if you interested in Winter soldier hit me up, only have 1 interested so far.)
1 OnlyXV
2 GisMe
3 Kilroy
4 Celticpride
5. Raider5
6 swaynomics
7. dirkNasty
8. Jhowlett
9. Datkidfiasco
10 Hennessy

Last edited:
Back