FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

the anime is actually pretty bad. Its legit 94% filler so far.

The manga is good. Im almost caught up on that now

indulge me for a second about "fake"pops

the whole fake thing still baffles me. how do we know theyre not just funkos b grades/defects... what other company especially in china are copying these to a t...
ive had something people called a fake that i bought from the store all because the box was a little different. like a number off and font.

all of the commons that are high valued....where did all the stock magically go? like renly. like robb joffery.
how is there a million neds and jons and aryas still available. but others magically were scarce

Target run
FAE1DA4F-8DDC-4381-AA97-1BE14FE7B04B.jpeg

indulge me for a second about "fake"pops

the whole fake thing still baffles me. how do we know theyre not just funkos b grades/defects... what other company especially in china are copying these to a t...
ive had something people called a fake that i bought from the store all because the box was a little different. like a number off and font.

all of the commons that are high valued....where did all the stock magically go? like renly. like robb joffery.
how is there a million neds and jons and aryas still available. but others magically were scarce

PM me your address. I'll send you the Captain America fake that I bought. You will see there is no way this can possibly be what you just said. Unless of course your sense of smell and sight are both lacking.

PM me your address. I'll send you the Captain America fake that I bought. You will see there is no way this can possibly be what you just said. Unless of course your sense of smell and sight are both lacking.
you have the original to conpare right? i thought u were suppose to send me one before

when does it start, cuz i tried it yesterday sent them 4 UPCs. lol I was pulling for justin Guraini in season 1 of american idol :nerd:
but I do love kelly clarkson. even fat kelly :evil:

not sure when it starts, but apparently the phone number to send it to is the same one that they had the Uber promo for, 64827
That's what you'll text DRPEPPER to when the time comes, but right now it just responds saying the Uber program has ended.

Back
Top Bottom