FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

well, probably more due to there being no funko shop exclusives for a while, made it a full week in 2020 without buying a Pop, baby steps :lol:

speaking of Baby Steps though, if they make Bob Wiley from What About Bob, that would definitely get me. Could have a chase with the life preserver
DisastrousElectricFlatfish-size_restricted.gif

kind of wish those different movie Batmans had boxes to reflect the movies instead of that generic batman box. I always liked the green that went with Batman Forever and red that went with Batman & Robin

i dont understand. its bad enough there are other anime funko is dropping the ball with. but even on the db side. still no: mr satan. android 19 and 20. any of the universes in the dbs tourney. kefla kalifa. db heroes. ssj4 goku /vegeta. no db OG charachters chun li.
no movie charachter. cooler. metal cooler. bo jack. turlus. garlick jr
no GT charachters

i dont understand. its bad enough there are other anime funko is dropping the ball with. but even on the db side. still no: mr satan. android 19 and 20. any of the universes in the dbs tourney. kefla kalifa. db heroes. ssj4 goku /vegeta. no db OG charachters chun li.
no movie charachter. cooler. metal cooler. bo jack. turlus. garlick jr
no GT charachters

Mr. Satan, Android 16, kefla, kale, adult gohan will be coming out soon.

I'm not completely into Funko but is there or will there be a Joaquin Phoenix/Joker Pop anytime soon?

Random fun fact.
DC toys licenses won't allow their characters to have guns.
Which is why the new batman coming out isn't loaded with guns like he's shown in the comic.
Had no idea

I've seen a couple customs, but havent heard any announcement of a Phoenix Joker. Too bad. Would be dope.

Heres the custom I saw on reddit.

Custom-Joker-2019-Funko-Pop-Joaquin-Phoenix-Movie.jpg
out of all the sustoms, this may be the best one.

sucks that they didn't come out with joker pops when the movie came out. They could have made a lot of money.

Back
Top Bottom