FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I finally found my Walgreens set. My taskmaster doesn't glow. I'm heading out to another later on so if anyone still needs them I'll pick them up. Does anyone still need the Walgreens Star Wars pops? The Walgreens I'm heading to might have some in stock

I would really like a Spirit Yoda if he's still around

I finally found my Walgreens set. My taskmaster doesn't glow. I'm heading out to another later on so if anyone still needs them I'll pick them up. Does anyone still need the Walgreens Star Wars pops? The Walgreens I'm heading to might have some in stock
ok if I find him I'll make sure to grab him. In case I find him how important is box condition?

ok if I find him I'll make sure to grab him. In case I find him how important is box condition?

Not very. I collect outta box

Quick question for y'all: i am trying to buy Prison Glenn locally. People are selling it 50$CAN (About 32-35$US). I find this price pretty high. What is your opinion ? Am I being cheap or this is really rape price ?
i believe there are 2 prison glenns.
1 is regular clothing the other is prison riot gear
regular clothing should be retail
the one with riot gear shoudl be the 50 dollar one.

Got my Dorkside Box in today. Went with the 4-count to put me over $50 to get free shipping with my R2-L3 and Poe.

I ended up with Eggs from Box Trolls, Janet Weiss from Rocky Horror, PX Deathstoke (non-metallic) and a Princess Leia Boushh.

Probably wont do a box again since I'm only really after SW pops. So if anyone wants one of them (other than Leia), let me know. If not, Ill just let my nephew have them to play with.

Went to Toys R Us and got the last batman VS. Superman Metallic pack. Pretty nice in person. Bottom of the box got a dent though.

jealous of everyone finding the 2 pack :\

made a TRU run today & they guy said i missed the last one by a couple hours :smh:

the walgreens deadpool with the chicken is out... hopefully i can find 1 and it wont be tough to get like the other exclusives

Might be a great time to check out your local Wal-Mart, @nickmaz96

I'm going tonight, and if Ren is there I'll scoop him up for both of us.

my walmart & target suuuck :lol:

appreciate the offer but i'm gonna chill on Star Wars pops for a little while. need to track down this 2 pack & finish the Breaking Bad set first.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom