FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I have to learn to just buy what I want when it's at retail and available. 

I had Jules and Vincent Pops in my Amazon Cart for months. Going through it and see that they're no longer available and now prices are 25-30 bucks for the regular, non-blood splattered ones, so I'm guessing they're vaulted.

Welp, live and learn.

just got my dead pool collector corp box...just wanting the Pop... I'd sell the rest for like 15
nerd.gif
what size shirt is it and which color?

I had Jules and Vincent Pops in my Amazon Cart for months. Going through it and see that they're no longer available and now prices are 25-30 bucks for the regular, non-blood splattered ones, so I'm guessing they're vaulted.

Welp, live and learn.
I feel like I've seen them around, I'll snag them if I ever do and let you know

That would be awesome, man. I don't often go hunting or check out a lot of places in person, I'm not a big collector like that (despite having like 20 of these things 
laugh.gif

I might head out and search some of the comic book shops nearby that I know have Pops. The Wal-Marts and Walgreens around me suck, though. There is a cool mom and pop shop that has Funkos and a good variety as well, I'd rather go to them over Amazon or Hot Topic.

I started tracking my collection on PPG July 2015, accumulated 70+ pops since then and I don't see this slowing down
laugh.gif
. Tracking my collection and  prices on ppg has made me more of a hoarder, I use to be more selective of what I buy, thinking certain things could be had for less if I wait, but because of that I passed on some Pops that are now worth quite a bit (i.e. Power Rangers), so now I buy anything and everything that interests me.

Last edited:

Welp, live and learn.

I'm happy I got them both then :lol:... I've seen them both at my FYE recently tho :nerd:...

I'm actually really proud that the average value of my Pop's is $12,pretty much retail... I give no damns bout hype or Pop's I'm not a fan of :lol:... My dude in the wrestling thread tried to hook up me up the GITD 2pack, and I got no desire for it at all :lol:...

View media item 1932181

Wow. Have you posted a collection picture in here yet? Do you have them displayed or boxed up still? Interested to see the contents of a collection that size.

View media item 1932435
As of last night, I have gotten rid of all of my unwanteds. My GITD Godzilla and Gold Power Armor went for $100 each on eBay. I was pretty happy about that. Considering putting the funds towards some things on my wanted list. But like I mentioned earlier in the thread I have a lot in the mail right now so I think I'm taking a break for the time being. I will be closer to 50 pops once I receive everything in the mail.

Last edited:
When the heck did cm punk become 130. Geez i remember when he was floatong for retail-20. Sonic been 90 since ive bee. Collecting. Starting to think everyone who wants him has him

@todogg2k would you please set up the Easter gift exchange this week? Tomorrow is the first day of March and we need to get started if we are to allow people enough time to sign up and shop.

Sometimes PPG is off but I find it to be pretty accurate most of the time. I can give a short list here of things I sold in the past week on eBay vs. PPG, to see how they compare, for those interested. Shipping is included in all of my prices as I offer free shipping for everything on eBay.
eBay / PPG
Gold Power Armor $99.00 / $80
Power Armor $18.50 / $17
GITD Vault Boy $20.00 / $17
GITD Godzilla $97.75 / $85
SSG Goku $40.00 / $38
BvS Metallic 2 pack $31.00 / $35
Flocked Cheshire Cat $15.50 / $18

Back
Top Bottom