FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

my hot topic had plenty of Iron mans, someone tried to buy the 6 they had but they didnt let him, i have 2 on hold (both claimed already) and my Rhaegal!

just waiting for the other game of thrones pops then im done til atleast SDCC

is anyone seeing Falcon at any HT's? ive seen no one post him yet. were any of the other exclusives supposed to drop today besides Iron Man and Cap? ive even seen someone post Giant Man already.

Is it worth checking out Gamestop after work today? Will they have the new GoT and CW pops? Looking for the GITD Knight King and some CW.

Is it worth checking out Gamestop after work today? Will they have the new GoT and CW pops? Looking for the GITD Knight King and some CW.

Saw civil war, they had all but falcon and the cap exclusive. Not new GOT though.

alleyzonjay alleyzonjay I asked both HT and GS if they got them and they said not yet. Nothing at B&N, although they were busy so I didn't ask if or when they'd have him.

View media item 1934069
Awesome day today. Got my wolfman grail I was searching for. I may have an extra Panther and HT Iron Man as the guy I got them for more than likely changed his mind. If he doesn't want them, they're up for cost+shipping. I'll find out today for sure.

wsm10 wsm10 from this line i only want HT Falcon, Battle Damaged Crossbones, Glitter Black Panther and Agent 13. i prefer the versions i have of the other characters. traded for a GITD BvS two pack to trade in case i cant get Black Panther, might get a HT Iron Man to do the same. i wont be able to get to HT until i get out of work so im hoping theres one left.

The new scarlet witch looks dope in person. Wasn't gonna get it but I probably will now. The finger nails are painted :lol: that detail :pimp:

Just let me know, I'm pretty sure this dude will back out and I got Panther. Exclusive Iron Man's always seem to hold good value, so if I'm stuck with him I'm fine with that. The agent 13 may be a headache; guy @GS said they got 5 of her in and she was gone within 10 minutes of opening. I lucked on to her as they had someone cancel a pre-order. You heard anything about when any of the exclusives will show up? I know GS didn't get cap yet, I have him on pre-order.

The new scarlet witch looks dope in person. Wasn't gonna get it but I probably will now. The finger nails are painted :lol: that detail :pimp:

dammit didnt know that. the details mannnnn. :lol:

Just let me know, I'm pretty sure this dude will back out and I got Panther. Exclusive Iron Man's always seem to hold good value, so if I'm stuck with him I'm fine with that. The agent 13 may be a headache; guy @GS said they got 5 of her in and she was gone within 10 minutes of opening. I lucked on to her as they had someone cancel a pre-order. You heard anything about when any of the exclusives will show up? I know GS didn't get cap yet, I have him on pre-order.

ima pass by when i get out of work to see whats up. i will deff let you know. ive seen people with Cap already.

JUST CAME ACROSS TWO PEOPLE WITH FALCON!!!!!!!!!!! im freaking out i need one STAT! lol

Most of my HTs around here got Falcon, but they're saying no holds on release days? Anyone hear something similar in their area? Glad I got all the exclusives through PC. What a headache. Dont nobody got time for that.

Most of my HTs around here got Falcon, but they're saying no holds on release days? Anyone hear something similar in their area? Glad I got all the exclusives through PC. What a headache. Dont nobody got time for that.

would you pick one up for me if i cant find him after work?

My HT only had Unmasked IM, WM, and Black Widow-picked up IM and WM.  Then I went to Gamestop and was told that Marvel pushed the release date back to 5/1 on the Civil War Pops, so I left the mall with only those two.

About an hour ago, ran to get some groceries and decided to check the Gamestop in the strip mall nearby.  Ended up buying their exclusive Cap, and also the last Winter Soldier.  Was hoping for more, but tomorrow's another day.

Yeah the only high priced POP I have is Crystal Heisenberg.

*shrug*

Unless the BvS TRU pack and Chrome C3PO count as high priced. :lol:

hoping i can get war machine, regular iron man, and unmasked iron man tomorrow. Spent my day In louisville for the trump speech and the Cards final home game of the year.

Back
Top Bottom