FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Is there any dc box spoilers for the tv box? Forgot to cancel it this month. So hoping it's something I like or else it's up for trade. 

Anyone know any place I can get Logan, unmasked gitd wolverine and b/w wolverine, for a decent price?  If I get those I might be done for a while except for collector Corp boxes.

Has FYE always had the PX and Entertainment Earth exclusives? Also buy 2 get one 75% off at FYE right now...Exclusives Excluded :smh:

Is there any dc box spoilers for the tv box? Forgot to cancel it this month. So hoping it's something I like or else it's up for trade. 
Anyone know any place I can get Logan, unmasked gitd wolverine and b/w wolverine, for a decent price?  If I get those I might be done for a while except for collector Corp boxes.
if by decent you mean under $50, No. but i have seen people giving up Logan for trades. that B/W wolverine there is this one guy on facebook who always has him up for sale he owns a comic shop in Cali I always forget the price. Unmasked Gitd wolverine I think i've ever seen up for sale honestly.

kinda surprised we haven't gotten any spoilers on the Civil War box
Their is one out there but it's not confirmed. i think the contents are though. (I'm not going to post them in here though bcause I want to be surprised next week myself)

Has FYE always had the PX and Entertainment Earth exclusives? Also buy 2 get one 75% off at FYE right now...Exclusives Excluded :smh:
yea they get them and Movie Stop gets them also. I think random comic shops can order them as well

well i got

HT iron man CW

Anti venom 

Carnage

Goblin

Taskmaster

for  about 80 shipped from popcultcha, which is decent puts them at 16 a piece 

anyone selling collector corps ant-man? if so please pm me. looking for him.

Haha man I almost was till I got Giant Man so now they pair up good.

I think DC box will have the super girl pop and that civil war box spoiler is kinda sus. I love being spoiled so imma be on the lookout heavy for em lol they should start popping up Monday or Tuesday.

anyone selling collector corps ant-man? if so please pm me. looking for him.

I think DC box will have the super girl pop and that civil war box spoiler is kinda sus. I love being spoiled so imma be on the lookout heavy for em lol they should start popping up Monday or Tuesday.
ahh man lol! I'm passing on women of power so I don't want to wait till august to start a new subscription and grab the ant man box. but yeah giant man is so sick. I cancelled my dc box, don't follow the television shows even though I like their comic counterparts. 

yeah I'm hoping the supposed civil war box spoiler that's floating around reddit is fake. I need a two pack or spidey. but I think I saw somewhere that spidey is gonna be a ht exclusive eventually.

Last week there was a guy selling off most of his collection on funkofunatic.com and had several Logan's and a few different and more rare Wolverine's. I'd check over there, and of you don't find him let me know and I'll see about tracking him down.

Whats the spoilers looking like?

if by decent you mean under $50, No. but i have seen people giving up Logan for trades. that B/W wolverine there is this one guy on facebook who always has him up for sale he owns a comic shop in Cali I always forget the price. Unmasked Gitd wolverine I think i've ever seen up for sale honestly.
What are they looking to get for Logan's? By decent I mean below ppg. What shop and price if you don't mind looking for me. Thanks in advance

Last week there was a guy selling off most of his collection on funkofunatic.com and had several Logan's and a few different and more rare Wolverine's. I'd check over there, and of you don't find him let me know and I'll see about tracking him down.
I just looked and he has a Logan pending 

What are they looking to get for Logan's? By decent I mean below ppg. What shop and price if you don't mind looking for me. Thanks in advance

Did he have the others still? I could of swore he had several of the ones you were looking for, but I could be wrong. Hope you find what you need and keep posting what you need. Someone will find a hookup for you sooner or later. Also, I believe he was looking at $10 below PPG on most.

If anybody is still looking for a Ninja Turtles set possibly check FYE my local had multiple multiple sets.

Last edited:

Did he have the others still? I could of swore he had several of the ones you were looking for, but I could be wrong. Hope you find what you need and keep posting what you need. Someone will find a hookup for you sooner or later. Also, I believe he was looking at $10 below PPG on most.
all he had were a brown suit and Logan pops. Maybe I missed out on the other guys

I just bought one lol Are they bootlegging 9"? Either way $13 ain't a bad gamble. I spend that on lunch most days so enh

All the reviews seem to state it's legit the 9" however box probably won't be mint.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom