FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I'm excited for the Dorb (never thought I'd say that :lol: ) since the only Dorbz I collect are from these boxes and their all together on a ledge outside the door of my apartment. This Dorb is really cool. Also the t-shirt is dope. Been cutting the sleeves off of all of them and rocking to the gym. This one will be no different. I gave away all my patches to this chick I was smashing about a month ago because she thought they were cool and I wasn't using them for anything. I still have all my pins though and I'm really excited for this one. I'm dissapointed with the pops and excited for everything else. It's usually the other way around :rofl:

I'm kind of getting into Dorbz now :smh: They all look like they just took a blunt to the face, it's adorable :lol:

Last edited:
i came across someone who had the MCC spoiler but i didnt look.

read half of hennessy hennessy 's spoiler, so is there no POP?

without giving away too much is it a new character or just a variant?

Some more info on the 9" Daryl Dixon amazon pop debacle

Seems that they might have forgotten to update their amazon link.

We'll see if the cancellation hits. i'mma let my order ride till i hear one way or the other.

I'm not overly disappointed with the MCC box, but i think the main part i will trade/sell off.

Some more info on the 9" Daryl Dixon amazon pop debacle

Seems that they might have forgotten to update their amazon link.

We'll see if the cancellation hits. i'mma let my order ride till i hear one way or the other.

I'm not overly disappointed with the MCC box, but i think the main part i will trade/sell off.

I ordered 12 but cancelled all of them after reading the reddit thread earlier. Your order is not going to be fulfilled man. Clearly an error by the vendor.

It's not a bad box imo. I like it. I didn't order it though lol. Last one I ordered was with Morbius . I'll probably go back and get this one. The pop in the box was pretty predictable

Last edited:
I ordered 12 but cancelled all of them after reading the reddit thread earlier. Your order is not going to be fulfilled man. Clearly an error by the vendor.

12? this guy :lol: but that's cool. i paid with bank account so it's not pending against me. if it shows up one day on my doorstep i'll be happy. if it dont then nothing lost.

I get my box on thirsday so ill stay away from this thread til then. I def think i may end up ordering a second box though.

I get my box on thirsday so ill stay away from this thread til then. I def think i may end up ordering a second box though.

why order a second? just curious.

are there variant shirts?

cant wait! glad i didnt skip this box like i did with the Deadpool box.

I was also charged for my Legion of Collectors box a few days ago. Are there spoilers out there for that yet?

why order a second? just curious.

are there variant shirts?

cant wait! glad i didnt skip this box like i did with the Deadpool box.
i know nothing about the box. Im just a huge cap fan. And just want to double up on the box it self honestly. Im turning my office into my pop/ nerd room. And i have an idea for all my mcc boxes. Plus i want 2 shirts even if its the same. One for gym so incan cut the sleeves and one for casual wear

I was also charged for my Legion of Collectors box a few days ago. Are there spoilers out there for that yet?

im curious to see what the DCTV box contains myself since i skipped it. i fi see anything ill let you know.

i know nothing about the box. Im just a huge cap fan. And just want to double up on the box it self honestly. Im turning my office into my pop/ nerd room. And i have an idea for all my mcc boxes. Plus i want 2 shirts even if its the same. One for gym so incan cut the sleeves and one for casual wear

oh ok cool. im wondering if there are different shirts. cant wait to get mine and see the contents. im a Cap fan myself!

Has anyone noticed glossier black eyes on newer pops compared to the usual matte black? I got a Ned Stark from Amazon and his eyes are glossier than all my other pops. My girl just surprised me with a khal Drogo bought from Amazon and he had the same glossy eyes. Think they made some minor changes to the newest batch of unvaulted GoT pops. Not sure if this has been across the board with other pops or not.

Back
Top Bottom