FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Sorry I didn't get back on last night after doing the Walgreens thing. I struck out but should have some in by next week from what a manager told me. I'll grab extras and post in here when I get them.

Nice pick up. Which group do you moderate? All the ones I'm in are full of drama, people complaining about flippers, and they all allow spoilers. Need peaceful groups lol

Nice pick up. Which group do you moderate? All the ones I'm in are full of drama, people complaining about flippers, and they all allow spoilers. Need peaceful groups lol

CaliFunko. It's a small group but it's chill. No spoilers and no drama.

Just watched a Headless Ned end for $715 on eBay a few minutes ago :x

That's "cheap" considering some of the BINs on eBay now. With the series coming to a close I feel more and more vaulted/limited pops skyrocket.

I'm waiting on that Ramsay pop to blow up :lol:

CaliFunko. It's a small group but it's chill. No spoilers and no drama.

Just watched a Headless Ned end for $715 on eBay a few minutes ago :x

That's "cheap" considering some of the BINs on eBay now. With the series coming to a close I feel more and more vaulted/limited pops skyrocket.

I'm waiting on that Ramsay pop to blow up :lol:

Yeah I think I may have to give up Headless Ned, GITD White Walker and maybe Renly too. But at least I have regular Ned and can get regular White Walker. There's no substitute for Renly. Damnit I want him so bad but I know I don't really need him.

Joffrey, The Hound, Hodor, Ygritte should be pretty easy. Just waiting on a good deal for those. Then I want to finish up the commons for season 6 when they go on sale. MAYBE get the 3 big dragons although I've passed them up a few times already. And then I'm good on GoT.

Seeing these jump in price so much makes me hesitant to get rid of my Breaking Bad pops now. Breaking Bad and GoT are my two favorite shows but I'm trying to keep my collection to just GoT and Marvel. And really when GoT is over I may just sell everything Marvel included.

It's really an investment for me at this point I could see being in the hobby for maybe a year and a half longer and getting out completely. Which is why I'm trying to get rid of some now because I'm about to move in a couple months. With what I put up for trade yesterday I'm left with exactly 50 pops after that which are all GoT and Marvel and fit perfectly in my display.

I have a lot I want to sell but it's so hard seeing these insane prices and wondering will they go up even more.

Anyone know where I can find spaceghost or the new dragonball pops? Also, are the ZA batman's gone?

I haven't been keeping up with pops for a while now

Anyone has any of the following I have a lot to trade:
Ned Stark (Headless)
Renly Baratheon
White Walker (GITD)
The Notorious B.I.G.
Hodor
The Hound
Joffrey Baratheon
Ygritte

Edit: Both Target Jokers gone

this 9 pack on amazon has 3 of the ones on your list.

HODOR - GHOST - YGRITTE
JOFFREY - TYWIN - BRIENNE
DAENERYS IN WEDDING DRESS
DROGON - TYRION WITH BATTLE AX

1 left in stock. $175 :x

Amazon product ASIN B00IX5JRB2

Grood would be dope if it was flocked. Thank goodness I don't collect DC outside of batman. So far it's Dr. Strange and GG on glider for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom