FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yeah, I want an away Kobe too. Still hoping I can find one for cheap but if not, probably gonna pull the trigger soon.

I see those new Teen Titans on PC, debating on whether I should get the three available now or wait to see if GL and MM drop there as well.

Also, just saw this on PC too, not an Alice fan but it looks pretty dope:

View media item 2078591

WOW. That is legit. The ladyfriend has one on pre-order from BAM and I could see that being one of my favorite GITD figures along with Atomic Breath Godzilla. Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see the other two TT as the TRU SDCC exclusives this year. I'm actually betting that they will be, so pulling the trigger on PC for what's available wouldn't be a bad idea.

Last edited:
I just need Melo for my CUSE custom. He got the orange headband already. Don't care about the NBA.

anyone interested in a Target Joker for under PPG? just tryna make back what i spent buying the TMNT Dorbz to get my other one.

^ lowest I seen was $28 shipped. I guess I'll keep lookin [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Got one last women of power box. $31 shipped OBO. pls remember $32 is what I paid from MCC and it's going to cost me $6-$10 to ship to you

Not sure if mentioned, but Collectors Corps is having a sale where past boxes are $17.50 (Women of Power is excluded from the discount, but you can still grab it for $25). Just go to your account and it's under "Member's Only Products".  It also works for people who canceled their previous sub, like me.

Picked up an extra Avengers and a Deadpool box
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Not sure if mentioned, but Collectors Corps is having a sale where past boxes are $17.50 (Women of Power is excluded from the discount, but you can still grab it for $25). Just go to your account and it's under "Member's Only Products".  It also works for people who canceled their previous sub, like me.

Picked up an extra Avengers and a Deadpool box:smokin  

When does this end?

Might need to grab a Hulkbuster

Picked up an extra Avengers and a Deadpool box:smokin  

im not a member. but i do want the hulkbuster.

can someone grab me a hulkbuster box?

Back
Top Bottom