FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Today's pickups-picked up the last patina WW at BAM, it was behind the counter as the lady told me they limited it to one per person:

I think I'm going to head down to Ikea on Wednesday to pickup a Detolf---I'm almost completely out of room.

Today's pickups-picked up the last patina WW at BAM, it was behind the counter as the lady told me they limited it to one per person:

I think I'm going to head down to Ikea on Wednesday to pickup a Detolf---I'm almost completely out of room.

Bro can you post me your setup? I'm trying to come up with an idea for pops and some of my comics to be displayed

Lol Tdogg, after whatever left I have in the mail I'm only going after GoT pops. I say that now but I know it's going to be hard. Saw a Robb stark for $50 but said chill lol

So tempted to get that classic Doctor strange but I'm still hoping Barnes and nobles get the SDCC one

You can fit about 100 in the detolf. I have just under 50 on two shelves. Easy to make shelves with the boxes.

Last edited:
Lol Tdogg, after whatever left I have in the mail I'm only going after GoT pops. I say that now but I know it's going to be hard. Saw a Robb stark for $50 but said chill lol

you're going to see that rob creep up to like 100. then kick yourself for not getting it for $50 lol.

real talk be on the look out tho. sometimes u can still score them. my absolute limit is $40 but i have never really spent over $30 for any 1 pop

Nope, the Bay came through for me...

F, FP! Them bastards lost my package. Made me wait 31 days in order to file a claim. (Finally filed on Friday) Ridiculous.

Now it's more time to wait

Really? That really sucks man, what did you lose? Hopefully you got it back or its what you're waiting on. If it's something you need and I can help, just say the word.

Really? That really sucks man, what did you lose? Hopefully you got it back or its what you're waiting on. If it's something you need and I can help, just say the word.

Oh it's nothing :lol:

Just my unmasked Punisher.

I just hate that I had to wait over a month just to file.

Oh it's nothing :lol:

Just my unmasked Punisher.

I just hate that I had to wait over a month just to file.

Absolutely man, that is COMPLETELY absurd to wait that long. And it's your money so it's never nothing. Which one did you get? Regular or Thunderbolt? It boggles my mind people still can't find those due to the way Walgreens stocked it. That Thunderbolt one looks legit though. Im pretty stoked for the Jon Bernthal punisher coming up soon. He was the only reason I watched the second season of Daredevil. I'm just not feeling it.

Thunderbolt. I always try to get an unmasked all my masked pops.

Extremely pissed. I ordered from them back in May. Reached out to them based on a notice that it was sent off, 2 weeks prior. Asked for a tracking number, that they don't obtain from Air Royal. Was told by their CC to reach out to my post office. Nothing. Then got hit with the, you have to wait 31 days before filing a claim.

I just hope they have one in stock, don't really want a refund. This sucks

Thunderbolt. I always try to get an unmasked all my masked pops.

Extremely pissed. I ordered from them back in May. Reached out to them based on a notice that it was sent off, 2 weeks prior. Asked for a tracking number, that they don't obtain from Air Royal. Was told by their CC to reach out to my post office. Nothing. Then got hit with the, you have to wait 31 days before filing a claim.

I just hope they have one in stock, don't really want a refund. This sucks

Holy ocean that is a convoluted mess that shouldn't take near that long a time to handle. I really hope for the sake of everyone involved that it works out. It sucks even more because he's not even showing up on PC so if he isn't available your only avenues are popinabox, maybe(but highly unlikely) Fugitive and of course, the soul-sucking site that is EBay or Amazon.

On a lighter note, the three announced Teen Titan Go! TRU exclusives seem to have hit PC and are showing in-stock as of meow if no-one has tagged them here previously:

www.popcultcha.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=teen+titans+go

Back
Top Bottom