FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Holy ocean that is a convoluted mess that shouldn't take near that long a time to handle. I really hope for the sake of everyone involved that it works out. It sucks even more because he's not even showing up on PC so if he isn't available your only avenues are popinabox, maybe(but highly unlikely) Fugitive and of course, the soul-sucking site that is EBay or Amazon.

On a lighter note, the three announced Teen Titan Go! TRU exclusives seem to have hit PC and are showing in-stock as of meow if no-one has tagged them here previously:

www.popcultcha.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=teen+titans+go

Man this some bull. I just received this email:

Hello

We can now start a missing parcel claim for you. The claims department will email you the official Royal Mail claims form which you must sign and return. We will then be able to process a refund or a replacement for you. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

What in the world...Who knows how long this going to take.

FP will never see another dime from me. I just don't understand why they don't obtain a tracking number like PC. They're an AUS company too.

you're going to see that rob creep up to like 100. then kick yourself for not getting it for $50 lol.

real talk be on the look out tho. sometimes u can still score them. my absolute limit is $40 but i have never really spent over $30 for any 1 pop

Never watched GoT but y'all talking bout this Robb?

View media item 2082778
Bought him for $12 as a gift for a friend, now I'm just holding onto him for an OOB trade, damaged box and all. Lol

Was never a Robb fan tbh. only really eff with Jon, Ned and Arya even though the Starks are my favorite family from GoT

Patiently waiting for Lannister armor Jaime, and Queen of the throne Cersei. Her outfit was so on point last night :wow:

anyone else think this years SDCC waves so far have been kinda buns?

its a good and bad thing. either more POPs ima buy or im not hurting my pockets.

only must haves for me so far are Green Goblin and Doctor Strange.

maybe False God Supes, but im thinking of getting rid of my DC pieces again. :lol:

theres what? three more waves?

I meant that "Get Culutured" event in July

most of the SDCC stuff ends up at B&N and HT that week besides the limited stuff.

last year the only ones that didnt make stores were Unmasked Jason, Regina, BvS two pack and a few others. mainly the numbered stuff is what we wont see at retailers.

after the last few waves release a list will be put together showing whos going to have what...

Disappointed with the GoT Pop but I'll get it anyway. Shoulda been my dude Wun-Wun :smh: :rolleyes

Also, they referred to the Suicide Squad Batman as underwater, I wonder what the hell Batman is doing in the movie that's underwater :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom