FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Did they use Chris Hemsworth Thor or Comic Book Thor... wouldn't be mad if it's the latter. If it's Chris Hemsworth then I guess the gf will have a new sleeping shirt, :lol:

I think I may give u a run at some competition lol

me? no way. i only have ONE Batman. The Joker Bat at that. i traded away Batman Beyond and Unmasked Batman.

btw im anticipating my MCC!! should be here any minute to my job, mail lady need to hurry up! i hope i get the Cap shirt!!

Last edited:
BRUHS!!!! :smokin

Got Vision off a trade for the D&D shirt from this months LootCrate.
HulkBuster is wayyy heavier than I imagined. Almost makes me want to unbox him, the details!!

Also got Iron Man as my shirt... :smh:
Already traded it away for a Cap shirt though.. :smokin
Ordering a second MCC as we speak, hope they aren't gone..

View media item 1509727

Last edited:
Picked up dark knight batman and jake from adventure time.. time to order chewbaka and something else. If anyone in canada can get a brock lesner let me know.

Just left Walmart... Tried to find Brock... This ghetto Walmart doesn't event stock Pop's... Took me 4 employees to even know what I was talking about... :stoneface:

Got to help out a few NTers and friends. Guys when I grab more I WILL post here, I travel to different wal marts with work. These are all spoken for but keep an eye out and I will grab/post all I find

View media item 1510155

Passed on the HT Thrones exclusives yesterday
ohwell.gif

Probably gonna head back tomorrow
laugh.gif

USPS LOST MY DAMN PACKAGE :smh:

Your MCC???

If so that **** was stolen!

Big ol Cap image and Marvel branding on that nice box.

Also did anyone else's NOT have their name on it?

Mine didn't and good thing I'm cool with shorty at the front desk at my job cuz at first she didn't wanna give it to me.

They should really put names on them.

Back
Top Bottom