FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I agree with whoever said the Lesnar one should've been bigger than the other wrestling Pops. He should've looked meaner too.

Last edited:
yea he should of had rosy cheeks too.

lost Greyscale Mikey by $1 on ebay just now. smfh. :smh:

Last edited:
Man, local comic book stores over eBay. The price differences are crazy. Local spots have retired figures for pretty much retail, and they know they're retired or rare. See the Ironman 3 Pop set for around $100 ebay. Yet, I can find War Machine and Iron Patriot for retail at Walgreens and comic spots.

Man, local comic book stores over eBay. The price differences are crazy. Local spots have retired figures for pretty much retail, and they know they're retired or rare. See the Ironman 3 Pop set for around $100 ebay. Yet, I can find War Machine and Iron Patriot for retail at Walgreens and comic spots.

hes a Con exclusive though, they got him cheaper than $26? :nerd: that was going to be my most expensive POP to date..

hes a Con exclusive though, they got him cheaper than $26? :nerd: that was going to be my most expensive POP to date..
I thought the metallic and unmasked were Con exclusives. Just recently saw both regular War Machine and Iron Patriot at a local Walgreens.

im takin bout Mikey bruh. :lol:

EDIT.

might be interested in that War Machine.
Yeah I expect the greyscale joints to be pricey. Let me know about War Machine. Got maybe 2 or 3 spots I can grab it from, all $12 or less. Walgreens had it for a little under $10.

Yeah my Walmart and 1 Target don't have any Pop stuff.

So far just Toys R Us and FYE. Gotta check the other Target and Barns & Noble

No clue how you dudes find he exclusives :smh:

My target and Walmart never have ****. :smh:
You might be in a area where Pops are pretty popular, or not popular at all. Spoke to a HT rep, said a Pop maker comes by and stated demographics determines which and how many Pops are sent to a location. This particular HT was a lucky one. He made Pop figures of all the employees. I thought the HT Guy Pop was just one, there are plenty of em, all employees of the company. Thought that was cool.

But most of the exclusives I have come from HT and the Walgreens joints. Any other exclusives I have came from local comic book stores. Whenever I see an exclusive at B&N it's always just one. Every Target near me have plenty of Unmasked Batman. I've only seen B&W Daryl and a exclusive red Transformer at Walmart. Think I read Beyond the Wall Jon Snow was a Walmart exclusive.

Sometimes the exclusive tag means nothing, though. Arkham Asylum Joker originally was a pre exclusive to HT, but you can find him now at a lot of places.

^Need

Is there a comic series for Joker-Batman?

Random thought....
I miss the Joker Gang emoticons. Wanted to be a part of that team just so I could use em, lol.

Last edited:
My collection is too random right now, not a good thing. Makes it very confusing of which figure to buy next.

Back
Top Bottom