FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

any info on when the NFL pops are coming out? Waiting on that Derek Carr and Amari Cooper 
pimp.gif

anyone hear anything for their freddy at walmart? mines still says processing
Well that sucks. I copped when they first put it on the website too. This is why I dislike preorders wait all that time just for it to be canceled smh
Popcultcha still has it, if Walmart falls through: https://www.popcultcha.com.au/five-...-figure-2016-summer-convention-exclusive.html

Try code "10RAIMI" for $10 off, worked for me a few days ago

Which one of yall is trynna hook me up with a Chase Jason Vorhees for my birthday today? :nerd:

No one?

:frown:

Target Bullseye info:

If you live in a high-traffic area, it's likely that Target has enforced the street date of 8/16. Funko laying down the law since so many people have gotten them early.

If you don't live in a high-traffic area, it wouldn't hurt to check Brickseek and try asking a younger employee with a handheld. So many collectors/flippers in my area that all the workers know, but I'd say your chances are good.

Which one of yall is trynna hook me up with a Chase Jason Vorhees for my birthday today? :nerd:

No one?

:frown:

Happy birthday to the weakest sh talker on NT and the sweatiest try hard on Xbox :pimp:

on the real tho thank you for the luke skywaylker pop & i hope your day is :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom