FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Man I want that batman Conan so bad. People want too much coin though. I need to find that raffle group. Tired of having a trash collection

Which one of yall is trynna hook me up with a Chase Jason Vorhees for my birthday today? :nerd:

No one?

:frown:

Happy birthday to the weakest sh talker on NT and the sweatiest try hard on Xbox :pimp:

on the real tho thank you for the luke skywaylker pop & i hope your day is :pimp:

:rofl: why you gotta bring that Xbox Thread riff raff into this thread? You know I only troll in that thread.

Thanks famb :nthat: and anytime!

I didn't flourish on the Conan raffle or SDCC lineup so I'm over those pops. Unless i find one for under 100 hall pass for me.

Currently trying to refocus on quality over quantity, so here's my ISO if anyone can point me in the direction of fam price :lol:

GITD Ghost Rider
Skeletor All
Master Chief
Lion-O
Mummra
MOS SDCC Superman
SDCC Sinestro
General Mills reg/metallic
KISS Chase
Carlos the Hangover
Goofy
Tigger
Donald Duck

Looking to buy since I don't have much trade available. Only thing i got is a White Gamma Duck Dodgers up for trade.

Lets see what Funko Drops today in the shop

Which one of yall is trynna hook me up with a Chase Jason Vorhees for my birthday today? :nerd:

No one?

:frown:

Happy birthday to the weakest sh talker on NT and the sweatiest try hard on Xbox :pimp:

on the real tho thank you for the luke skywaylker pop & i hope your day is :pimp:

:rofl: why you gotta bring that Xbox Thread riff raff into this thread? You know I only troll in that thread.

Thanks famb :nthat: and anytime!

Your last week was pure lulz.
Happy Birthday Bruv.

Nah I like Dorbz too I put them on a ledge outside my apartment. They're always rearranged when I come home but none have been stolen. Little guys look zooted! :pimp: Still waiting for FCBD stoner Steve Rogers and Iron Man to come in to go along with my unmasked Black Panther. Got the ones from the year one box also, She Hulk and Ant Man. But gave away the rest of my Dorbz for free.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom