FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Who's going to cop the 6 inch monster?! I just want 11, Dustin, and Hopper. Would take chain smoking Joyce with cigarette also.

Last edited:
The chase is the masked apparently. Holding out to try grab that...

Honestly I display the figures not the boxes so I would actually enjoy sealed boxes

^ hmm, I don't remember any Chases that have been displayed on the back. Either way, that one is a MUST :smokin

Nope! The window display is sort of what makes these special...the box art, I'd loooBe if they start dropping Transluscent plastic boxes for their more luxury limited pops...that would be sick

I'd say no, the windowed box plus all that art makes it more appealing. Looks nice when you have all of em lined up for dispay,

But you're not paying for the box you're paying for the figure.

Bearbrick boxes come with cooler art IMO than funko pops but i don't think I've heard of inbox Bearbrick collectors

View media item 2144403

The chase is the masked apparently. Holding out to try grab that...

Honestly I display the figures not the boxes so I would actually enjoy sealed boxes

That's the rumor I've been hearing but i'm doubting it. Funko would have made an announcement of it or it would have popped up by now on the intrawebz.

Those Chuckys are dropping at my local HTs today :nerd: I'm good on those but heads-up.

Mail just got here. My favorite graphic novel EVER and probably one of my only DC grails. I remember borrowing a copy from my friend in grade school and reading it in secret cause I didnt want my mom to find out :rofl: I later got my own paperback copy and its been beaten to near death, copped a hardcover special edition down the line that this will sit next to:

View media item 2144525
Such a good character:

View media item 2144529View media item 2144530View media item 2144531View media item 2144532

Mail just got here. My favorite graphic novel EVER and probably one of my only DC grails. I remember borrowing a copy from my friend in grade school and reading it in secret cause I didnt want my mom to find out :rofl: I later got my own paperback copy and its been beaten to near death, copped a hardcover special edition down the line that this will sit next to:

View media item 2144525
Such a good character:

View media item 2144529View media item 2144530View media item 2144531View media item 2144532

That bloody variant is awesome! That wasn't a cheap purchase. Great pickup!

Masked Alex is confirmed to be an HT exclusive by the Funko rep at my dude's brick/mortar spot. So not sure what that Chase business is about :nerd:

For those interested, Pop stacks for $7.50 (on sale) at Hot Topic. Not sure how long the flash sale is for.

Back
Top Bottom