FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I've only ever gotten Stacks through Hot Cash and they came out to $6/piece. I think its a relatively small expense to protect your favorite Pops. Plus, they make em look cooler :lol:

Mail just got here. My favorite graphic novel EVER and probably one of my only DC grails. I remember borrowing a copy from my friend in grade school and reading it in secret cause I didnt want my mom to find out :rofl: I later got my own paperback copy and its been beaten to near death, copped a hardcover special edition down the line that this will sit next to:

View media item 2144525
Such a good character:

View media item 2144529View media item 2144530View media item 2144531View media item 2144532

That bloody variant is awesome! That wasn't a cheap purchase. Great pickup!

Bro well f-cking done!
One of my all time favorite characters and comics...

View media item 2144670

That bloody variant is awesome! That wasn't a cheap purchase. Great pickup!
Thanks, man. I knew I always needed the Rorschach. But after doing some research, I was like, might as well save a bit longer and cop the bloody version!

My son must have blown close to 2k in pops in like 3 weeks
MUST BE NICE :wow:
2K? Not even, bruh! Just three faves (Sonic/Knuckles + Rorschach). I am sadly out of Pop funds so I'll be going out of pocket until I move some of my other doubles/extras |I

Bro well f-cking done!
One of my all time favorite characters and comics...
View media item 2144670
Such a well-written character. Me and my cousin still quote him in group messages :rofl:

Anything over $75 gets the stack treatment from me unless it's a super favorite of mine. $7.50 is clutch I think I have a coupon that may work as well.

Strange that Masked Alex would be an HT exclusive with no prior announcement. If that's the case I'm all for it and glad I don't have to worry about NYCC drama.

That w/chase listing is interesting tho or maybe just a copy/paste flub. As stated alot of HTs have gotten them so it's strange a real chase hasn't appeared yet.

Need to get like 5 stacks for the only valuable pops I have. Only problem is, none have fully mint boxes and I'm an OOB collector lol

Would you guys be interested in a fantasy football league playing for pops!?? I haven't decided on the set yet.

Back
Top Bottom