FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I don't collect Star Wars but I'm getting this set for my princess. Huge Star Wars fan. Only 10. :lol:

I can't wait to surprise her. She always clowning me about my "toys".

Telling her friends, "my dad has a room for his toys. I outgrew toys and here he is playing and collecting them. :lol:. Let me show you the display. Don't touch them because he'll come running in here. :lol:"

No doubt i chewed my sis in law put for tryna give my son my Fall of cybtertkn grimlock

On some toys are for kids...foh

I was just reading that there is a rumored mystery box (ala Fallout or Deadpool) in October thats themed horror and this is one of the Pops. If true :smh: :x

Take it with a grain of salt.

That is being based on that sticker. That's the one used in the mystery boxes. While I wont put anything past funko I find this horror box thing not plausible. Not saying they won't but here's why I doubt it.

First if it's a horror box, so if that's the case they already messed up since they just released chucky. 2nd of all the mystery boxes have all been around one character meaning minimal changes to the mold. I don't think Funko is gonna make new molds of iconic horror characters just for HT. Remember each mystery box is 4 characters so that's 4 figures they'd have to come up with. I can't see HT revamping the horror line characters only for HT. I mean they covered most of em somehow would be left?

Last edited:
His career is going to cons at this point.

When he was here in Richmond he was giving martial art lessons :rofl:

Get ya hussle tho.

Dont worry Max i made sure my baby funkoboss saw everything :nerd:

I wish teen titans go wasnt so corny. They shouldve never stopped the reg teen titans.

I wish teen titans go wasnt so corny. They shouldve never stopped the reg teen titans.
SLAP YO' SELF 
mad.gif

Omg. If youre going to try and tell me TTG is better than the original TT. Turn your own hand around and SlapYo Self

You and i about to have a problem today. First you want me to promote cross fit with the met cons now ccosign with TTg...

Over my dead body

TTG is TRASH.

OG Titans was fire.

That green ranger is cool. But no way in hell I'm waiting in line for it.

You and i about to have a problem today. First you want me to promote cross fit with the met cons now ccosign with TTg...

Over my dead body
And, yet you have the audacity to prance around that king you call Stannis.

Over your dead body?  Nawl b, over Stannis Dead Body.
laugh.gif

That's weird. I'm on mobile and it works for me.

DO NOT CLICK BELOW LINK IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED FOR LoC:

Back
Top Bottom