FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Best LoC box since Armored Bats [emoji]128064[/emoji] I would take the Pop and the shirt if anyone is selling [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Lol u always asking for a box (phrasing)
Lol just order one Lmao
I know 
laugh.gif

Just be seeing the horror stories of being billed twice...I hate auto pay. 

I'll take the pop by itself.

Last edited:
That's dope.

I'm glad that one isn't too crazy priced so I might add that one day becasue i have Yoda spirit and holo emperor. Holo Maul however :smh:

In typical snowporter fashion waiting for his comrades to co sign. :nerd:

But between vader and leo it was a hard choice i understand

That's weird. I'm on mobile and it works for me.

DO NOT CLICK BELOW LINK IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE SPOILED FOR LoC:

Damn, I should've ordered it when they gave the last spoiler.  I'm gonna order the Batman villains box next week(hoping for an OG Mr. Freeze),  with hopes of being able to order past boxes.

Damn, I should've ordered it when they gave the last spoiler.  I'm gonna order the Batman villains box next week(hoping for an OG Mr. Freeze),  with hopes of being able to order past boxes.

if you've ordered any of the boxes before you can order previous boxes without buying the new ones.

if you've ordered any of the boxes before you can order previous boxes without buying the new ones.

The Batman Villain Box will be my first.  Wasn't sure if they gave the option to order previous boxes like MCC and Smuggler's Bounty(I didn't want to assume).

They can do a classic bane, mr freeze, or clayface!!! There aren't many 6 inch DC out there, maybe a 6 inch villian.

Back
Top Bottom