FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

That a custom?  Or are we getting Clone Wars soon? 
nerd.gif

^ its legit, not sure when it'll be coming out though. That Jake Lloyd Anakin is mehhh :rolleyes

That a custom?  Or are we getting Clone Wars soon? :nerd:

Looks real to me. I voted for Clone Wars in the Qui Gon Jinn poll since there are already pops for all the other SW categories. I'd say that technically Grievous fits into the Episodes I-III category along with Qui Gon Jinn though, not Clone Wars (even though he appears there also).

Has Steampunk Batman hit any Nor Cal Hot Topics?

I think it has been seen in some HT, lots of pics on instagram.

Edit.

Doom & Raffle Joker update

4 spots left for Doom
9 spots for Joker

Draw will be at 7:30 pm EST tomorrow if all spots are filled by 5pm.

Last edited:
My local HT must have been clearing out their stockroom, a lot of random somewhat older stuff on the shelves...Holiday Groot exclusive,Dark Knight Joker,Clear Bing Bong exclusive and a bunch of that dude from My Chemical Romance.

Venom and Spider-Man 2099 are being restocked at Walgreens. With the new Walgreens stickers. Just a heads up for those that need.

Venom and Spider-Man 2099 are being restocked at Walgreens. With the new Walgreens stickers. Just a heads up for those that need.

Saw on reddit they were found in San Francisco

I'll give it a few days before they make their way to NY

The hunt is on..If anybody from the A comes across these two, please pick up for me.

The announcements are tomorrow. My guess is the actual release is Friday.

do the NYCC shared exclusives usually sell out in stores the first day? I'm still deciding whether to take the morning off and get them or go during lunch break.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom