FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

do the NYCC shared exclusives usually sell out in stores the first day? I'm still deciding whether to take the morning off and get them or go during lunch break.
yea most stores they do. But ht has a 3 limit on them usually. Most people hit HT then go over to gamestop. There are so many gamestops in my area though im sure youll be able to roll up after work and get it. Ht and barnes are always the tricky ones.
My GS still has some of the sdcc

Last edited:
So NYCC official shared announcements are 10/6. So does that mean they go on sale on 10/7 or is tomorrow the actual release date?

My wife's bout to hate me 
mean.gif

But **** it. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Only like four dope funkos at CCNY... and if I get the killing joke joker... none of the rest really matter.

They need to do a Barbra Gordon without the batsuit

Word is that Shane from TWD is BL's shared exclusive. Mehhhh. Was hoping for QGJ :rolleyes

Shane gotta be the plainest looking Pop ever.

People paying $38 for General Grievous already. Just sold both of mine. People don't know how to act when Walgreens drops a dope new exclusive :lol: Gotta take advantage of the hype before restock.

My local HT opens at 9am tomorrow for a 'special event'. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Grevious and Sabine sold out. Anyone get a shipping confirmation from Walgreens? Only got the e-mail confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom