FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Thinking about selling my entire set on the cheap.
Let me know if anyone is interested, I'll shoot you a list of what I have. Looking to unload as a full set.

I'm moving soon and don't have the room.

View media item 2199626
So I was organizing my basement and found out that I have these extra GITD spirit Yoda...

I would love to waffle them out but don't have the slightest clue so if anyone wants to help a brother out Lmk.

Last edited:
Got my ssj trunks and vegeta in. Anyone want regular trunks? No box. Don't even want it really but I'm also lazy and hate going to the post office so I may just stash it somewhere

Man I'm in for rainbow batman he's like the last comic con pop I need

Went to the GS that the other one said they have them in stock and the guy acted like he never heard of them? Ended up stopping by another GS by the hood and they had 1 rainbow bats. Im still on the hunt for killing joke so if I see another rainbow I will get it for you

Went to the GS that the other one said they have them in stock and the guy acted like he never heard of them? Ended up stopping by another GS by the hood and they had 1 rainbow bats. Im still on the hunt for killing joke so if I see another rainbow I will get it for you

Cool bro thanks!

Is there a way to order previous Marvel Collector Corps if I am not currently a subscriber? I want the Spiderman box from August, but I'm not interested in signing up for the December box.

Last edited:
Is there a way to order previous Marvel Collector Corps if I am not currently a subscriber? I want the Spiderman box from August, but I'm not interested in signing up for the December box.
Once you order a box, you can order past boxes. Maybe wait for December box? It's X-Men. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom