FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Colossus will be at HT. Street dated for the 28th to coincide with LA Comic Con but looks like some stores are breaking street date.

Why can't we order the x-men box if we are subscribed to collectors corp? All mine says is auto renew for December but how are they gonna charge me if Medium is sold out? 

Why can't we order the x-men box if we are subscribed to collectors corp? All mine says is auto renew for December but how are they gonna charge me if Medium is sold out? 
From what I was reading, they have sizes held for subscribers. One time orders have to get what's left.

Not mad at the Dr Strange box although I don't think i've ever unboxed the mugs.

Excited for X-Men box although great possibility they can mess it up like they sorta did the Spidey box. Predictions? might be one of the pops on the back of Kitty Pryde box. Best bet Archangel would be the pop. A weapon X pop would be :smokin

Last edited:
My predictions for the X-Men box:
Gambit.
Iceman. (We've already had a Dorbz but no pop :nerd:)
Nightcrawler.
Another wolverine.

Gambit is a stretch. I hadn't thought of IceMan and that would be piff considering we got that invisible space ghost and that astral Dr Strange.

GITD IceMan tho! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom