FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Dang, I post some NFL Pops and this thread degenerates into madness [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Defense win super bowls not Eli.

Look at those interceptions stats.

Honey is the Karl Marlene of Football.

Last edited:
As a Bears fan, saying Eli Manning is better than Tom Brady in ANY form or fashion is PURE insanity! That's like saying Rex Grossman beat Drew Brees in the 06 playoffs to get to the Super Bowl. That's RIDICULOUS, the Bears defense and special teams (Devin Hester) took the Bears to that Super Bowl and they would've won had they even had a mediocre quarterback.

Eli Manning has been the benefactor of amazingly constructed defenses in the Giant's Super Bowl wins. When he doesn't have a League Leading type defense his team never goes far if they make the playoffs at all.

Tom Brady DEFINITELY benefits from Belichick's system a bunch, which is why Patriot backup quarterbacks always seem to be amazing until they leave and look like trash!

Eli Manning...HAHA!!! Yeah he's an ok QB at best.

Last edited:
View media item 2215152Yall are sick in the head.
Sounding just like deplorable jon snow supporters. Yall think eli is more cluth???
Brady makes/made up for 90% of his offense. Every year.

Eli wins 2 with his defense. Running game and speed recievers..

Stop this madness

You sure? Because the pats went 4-1 with practically a WR playing QB this year :lol:

Brady has had an amazing O line his whole career, arguably the best coach of our generation, good receivers and f**** Gronk.

Brady has flourished because of the system he's in, yes he's great, but chill...more clutch than Eli? NOBODY in the history of the sport has the history Eli has had in the playoffs, dude beat the best team twice, coming in as the underdog against EVERY opponent faced in the post season, BOTH TEAMS, come back wins in the 4th BOTH TIMES, precision almost incredible passes that if dropped could have ended the game BOTH TIMES, bruh...you could probably make a movie about this and it'll be in the sci-if section.

Defense win super bowls not Eli.

Look at those interceptions stats.

Honey is the Karl Marlene of Football.

We won the rings based off an offensive stance, snatching the W from the Pats, no running game, straight SAVAGERY from Eli bro....I'm sure Pats never want to face Eli in the Super Bowl again....

eli has had great defenses around him but lets not act like he didnt play a big part in winning those super bowls... he made clutch plays in order for them to win the game first super bowl was the helmet catch when he should of been tackled and the other was manningham catching that out of bounds pass...

As a Bears fan, saying Eli Manning is better than Tom Brady in ANY form or fashion is PURE insanity! That's like saying Rex Grossman beat Drew Brees in the 06 playoffs to get to the Super Bowl. That's RIDICULOUS, the Bears defense and special teams (Devin Hester) took the Bears to that Super Bowl and they would've won had they even had a mediocre quarterback.

Eli Manning has been the benefactor of amazingly constructed defenses in the Giant's Super Bowl wins. When he doesn't have a League Leading type defense his team never goes far if they make the playoffs at all.

Tom Brady DEFINITELY benefits from Belichick's system a bunch, which is why Patriot backup quarterbacks always seem to be amazing until they leave and look like trash!

Eli Manning...HAHA!!! Yeah he's an ok QB at best.

Eli is the benefactor of great defense when we've won, did Brady win his rings on his own?...no bro...that Oline, that coach, his receivers....a team is a team....Pats have been much more solid and have had Belicheck all this time, right now we are dealing with a rookie coach, with HORRID play calling...we still maintaining, best believe you put Eli in the playoffs, everyone gets nervous.

eli has had great defenses around him but lets not act like he didnt play a big part in winning those super bowls... he made clutch plays in order for them to win the game first super bowl was the helmet catch when he should of been tackled and the other was manningham catching that out of bounds pass...

Bro, someone post that video...ELI F**** MANNING breaking away from like 3 sure sacks to throw that pass....that wasn't your regular season Eli, that was PLAYOFF Eli, that man has proven to be the most lethal QB of our generation come the post season....regular season Eli is questionable...lmao

I'll take a bum regular season and outstanding post season with a Super Bowl anyday over a perfect season and no ring...ask Brady.

Eli is the benefactor of great defense when we've won, did Brady win his rings on his own?...no bro...that Oline, that coach, his receivers....a team is a team....Pats have been much more solid and have had Belicheck all this time, right now we are dealing with a rookie coach, with HORRID play calling...we still maintaining, best believe you put Eli in the playoffs, everyone gets nervous.

Ummmm...definitely said Brady benefits from the system, no disagreement there. But Eli being Clutch is a stretch when you're basing that off of him lobbying a ball in the air, which every quarterback in the league can do, and a WR coming through in the clutch with an absolutely amazing catch. I will give Eli credit for the second throw to the sideline but that helmet catch, NOT AT ALL! Eli gets no credit for throwing a trash lob ball that was poorly played by the secondary. In all actuality as much as I hate to say it, the only quarterback that has won a ring on his own since 2000 with magic out of his hat was Aaron Rodgers. Everybody else, including Peyton won due to a well constructed system that executed properly.

Ummmm...definitely said Brady benefits from the system, no disagreement there. But Eli being Clutch is a stretch when you're basing that off of him lobbying a ball in the air, which every quarterback in the league can do, and a WR coming through in the clutch with an absolutely amazing catch. I will give Eli credit for the second throw to the sideline but that helmet catch, NOT AT ALL! Eli gets no credit for throwing a trash lob ball that was poorly played by the secondary. In all actuality as much as I hate to say it, the only quarterback that has won a ring on his own since 2000 with magic out of his hat was Aaron Rodgers. Everybody else, including Peyton won due to a well constructed system that executed properly.

You need to go back and watch that play, the only reason Eli was even BOE to lob that pass, was because of his own effort to slip away from multiple sacks....dude emerged from those tackles on some Jon Snow emerging from the pile of death in BOTBs

Those two rings belong to Eli....we created both post season runs off Eli's heart....dude became a monster

Bruh look at his stats in the 2011 playoff run :rofl:

Talmbout Defense?...lmao and our run game has been garbage for at least a decade now

View media item 2215198

As a real football fan, me. Y'all some bias *** fans.

Drew Bres of my home team New Orleans, has the most passing yards in franchise and up there in NFL history.

Our team sucks. Not because of Bree's but because of defense.

On the contrary, Gaints has an okay defense and a QB that's meh. Yet y'all praising him?

Dude is trash. Just like Matt Ryan. Mr. I CANT MAKE THE THROW PAST 15-20 yards.

Last edited:
Woke up and saw there was 40+ unread posts, and thought TT dropped their release. Came in to see people talk about my QB Eli :pimp: .

I agree with peru and aaron rodgers. Comment. Not a packers fan. And they had a good defense that year. But aaron is truly clutch. Along with him bagging Olivia Munn

Back
Top Bottom