FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR SECRET SANTA.
EMAIL SECRETFUNSANTANT@GMAIL.COM
LAST DAY TO SIGN UP. NO EXCEPTIONS. MUST HAVE SOME POST IN HERE AND SOMEONE CAN VOUCH YOUR NAME. WITH THE 13 SIGNED UP SO FAR THEY ARE ALL GOOD.
IF YOU WANT IN 11:59PM EST IS YOUR DEADLINE
**NO EXCEPTIONS ****

Just putting this out there, I have a Green Gamma and Chase Duck Dodgers to trade for the two Stranger Things Chases.

nice to come in here and see two pages talking about my team.

when comparing Eli to Brady theres only one stat that matters, 2-0. :wink:

I gotta have the whole Stranger Things squad. Wish they had the sheriff also though. Lookin all hungover with a ciggy hanging out his mouth, a cup of coffee, a black eye, and his hat all ruffled

Can miss me with Barb though. Throw Nancy, Sheriff and Papa into the mix. Maybe even ****** up Jean Ralphio.

Last edited:
Apparently the first wave is from what people voted for. I think we'll get a couple more variants though.

It was never official to being a funko shop item.... but people hoping today. And if it doesnt expect the pitch forks from the angry funko nerd mob.

The Funko headquarters are 45 minutes from me. If he doesn't drop today, I'm sending my army of Batmen up there. :lol:

Stranger thing pops are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] That Will is sick.. also thanks Sixharding! Sixharding! for the heads up

Back
Top Bottom