FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I don't think it's that bad. First Pop I'm gonna keep since Armored Batman.

its not too bad but considering the promos used the animated series characters for the most part this one seems more in line with the theme for the following box IMO.. grey suit
Catwoman
would of been better....

OK take it back not so trash but damn.

Mug is the only thing i'm excited for.
That's it. 

And the cmic book for my princess...

That BS colorful *** POP. 

I would rather the Rainbow Batman being in there than that B.S.
mad.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
copped colossus. anyone know if i'd be able to get the 4 rangers available now lower than $9 a piece (HT)? :nerd:

Copped colossus on line. No point in going to QCM and looking. Would be the same price shipped after I pay for parking anyway.

Copped colossus on line. No point in going to QCM and looking. Would be the same price shipped after I pay for parking anyway.

if you out in under like 15 minutes its free lol..

ima do the same though with She Hulk. i wont have time to go that way until the weekend at least.

Dont forget HT onlinr is mad sketchy with their orders.. thats the only reason i even went in Ht this morning plus walked out with both for 21.04

Yall arenruthless with the sub box stuff. Again when that x men come out i dont wanna know anything. Hat,shirt. Mug. Pop. Scarf. Ornaments. Nothing.

if they mess up the Xmen box I'm done with sub boxes. I better not get a janitor toad or other z list mutant pop 

if they mess up the Xmen box I'm done with sub boxes. I better not get a janitor toad or other z list mutant pop 
I don't want a repeat POP either. Like Weapon X, Old Man Logan, Cyclops

No InHumans. Start a different line for this.

Give us something NEW DAMINIT

Last edited:
Dont forget HT onlinr is mad sketchy with their orders.. thats the only reason i even went in Ht this morning plus walked out with both for 21.04

Yall arenruthless with the sub box stuff. Again when that x men come out i dont wanna know anything. Hat,shirt. Mug. Pop. Scarf. Ornaments. Nothing.
Just as I read this, I go and check my order history from HT and their ain't **** there when I placed my order 40 min ago 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:

sketchy how? never had problems with them other than a crushed POP in an order of 3 i placed which i just returned when i opened my order at the store.

yea i hope the POP item isnt ornaments like last years Guardians box.. :smh: ima be pissed for real.

Last edited:

I don't want a repeat POP either. Like Weapon X, Old Man Logan, Cyclops

No InHumans. Start a different line for this.

Give us something NEW DAMINIT
We still haven't gotten a old man Logan or weapon X pop. I need those. But I'm hoping but not getting my hopes up for something original. Maybe we can get a 2 pack Rouge and Gambit

We still haven't gotten a old man Logan or weapon X pop. I need those. But I'm hoping but not getting my hopes up for something original. Maybe we can get a 2 pack Rouge and Gambit
They're just like LOGAN and WOLVERINE POP..

It's the same damn character...

Unless they're giving us the female wolverine.

*EDIT*

I'm not cap locking at you...I'm pissed about the LOC batman sub box
frown.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom