FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

InHumans arent XMen so its safe to say that they wont be in the box. Logan is also listed for pre order at gamestop if im not mistaken so it wont be him either.

im still hoping for a 6" Juggs or Iceman since they have Dorbz already. ill take a Jubilee, Rogue, Jean Grey or Gambit too..

We still haven't gotten a old man Logan or weapon X pop. I need those. But I'm hoping but not getting my hopes up for something original. Maybe we can get a 2 pack Rouge and Gambit
They're just like LOGAN and WOLVERINE POP..

It's the same damn character...

Unless they're giving us the female wolverine.
If it was up to me. Weapon X would be super detailed with the helmet and everything. But knowing funko, they'll make it super plain

passed on the Dorbz. its deff a consolation prize for those who missed the POP on Monday.. :lol:

Last edited:
Copped my usual quantity 10 Colossus at $9.54 shipped each when it first went up :pimp: Passed on the She-Hulk. Thanks to whoever posted those coupon codes!

Last edited:
POP is trash, would of been better served for the following box.. glad i skipped...
mean.gif
[
/SPOILER]
Thanks for posting the picture in the spoiler, it was the first thing I saw when I checked the thread(recent pictures box).

That's cool if you post in your Facebook groups, or whatnot, but can we NOT post it in here for at least a week after it drops?  Some of us, myself included, like to be surprised when it arrives.

Thanks for posting the picture in the spoiler, it was the first thing I saw when I checked the thread(recent pictures box).

That's cool if you post in your Facebook groups, or whatnot, but can we NOT post it in here for at least a week after it drops?  Some of us, myself included, like to be surprised when it arrives.
So you don't want us us not to even post it with the spoiler in here?

So you don't want us us not to even post it with the spoiler in here?
If a picture is posted in the spoiler, it still doesn't hide it from being shown in the "recent pictures" box at the top of the page.  Last box someone posted a link from imgur, which was fine, but this time the picture with the contents was posted.

If a picture is posted in the spoiler, it still doesn't hide it from being shown in the "recent pictures" box at the top of the page.  Last box someone posted a link from imgur, which was fine, but this time the picture with the contents was posted.
Hate to be an *******...you may have to stay out the tread.
frown.gif

Don't be a douche

Spoiler tag is ok. Pics do go to the recent gallery. I say just link from here on out

Last edited:
Yall arenruthless with the sub box stuff. Again when that x men come out i dont wanna know anything. Hat,shirt. Mug. Pop. Scarf. Ornaments. Nothing.

Only Jon Snow knows nothing. I'm spoiling it all, for you, Stannis.

Last edited:

yea sorry to say it but you might as well log off the internet as a whole until you get your boxes from now on...

View media item 2217828

0 effs.

I thought that was a Huntress pop but she's not a villain.

Merp.

Eff that hat.

SAVAGE :lol:

I'm hyped for the mug the rest of it oh well I only paid $28.00 for it smh...

So much potential with the pop.

:smh: damn man, you are really going to spoil it like that?

I personally dont care about knowing ahead of time but some people do; dont be an ***hat

Last edited:
Being a **** about it isnt savage though. So unnecessary especially with people politely and specifically asking to atleast not post the picture out in the open.
Again spoiler tag is cool but **** people dont even have tracking info yet
Atleast wait for that.

Dont be like that especially in a board where the community has been respectful to each other with oops and waffles and generally a fun atmosphere

Back
Top Bottom