FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I forgot when my free trial ended. Went on today and caught it was today. I was like 12 hours away from having to pay 99. I remember it use to be 75 smh

Not sure if i want it honestly. I use to be a huge iron man fan. Not so much since the mcu.... i dont know why

Last edited:
I forgot about the 180 day thing So i was commenting on everything then was like damn i gotta wait 6 months anyway

Couple new shots...

The and man collectors corp came with another exclusive pop. An unmasked antman... but what was really cool is that is came with a very small bobble head ant man in the same box. :lol:

Little bruh makes the hulk buster look ENORMOUS
View media item 1651205
Also, after 2 weeks, my Marty Mcfly w/ the Delorean came in the mail from hot topic :lol:
View media item 1651206

Last edited:
Couple new shots...

The and man collectors corp came with another exclusive pop. An unmasked antman... but what was really cool is that is came with a very small bobble head ant man in the same box. :lol:

View media item 1651205

you werent aware of that?

i have a dilemma there because i LOVE the mini but i dont care for unmasked characters. and no one is interested in JUST Unmasked Antman.

MCC is about to go 3/3 next month if we get Thor or God Doom.

im really hoping for two POPs.

PS. Dope pic.

Last edited:
Couple new shots...

View media item 1651205

you werent aware of that?

i have a dilemma there because i LOVE the mini but i dont care for unmasked characters. and no one is interested in JUST Unmasked Antman.

MCC is about to go 3/3 next month if we get Thor or God Doom.

im really hoping for two POPs.

PS. Dope pic.

Had no idea till i got it :lol:

I also dont care for unmasked pops.

Funko is trying to turn me into a hype beast making unmasked iron man "limited" when i wouldnt care if it was a GR

the unmasked characters are usually limited. good thing i dont care for them. im happy with my GR AoU Iron Man.. :lol:

looks like hes an Amazon exclusive as well. if its anything like Yellowjacket keep checking, he'll likely restock on backorder.

I think the unmasked cap and antman is the only one worth it. If i wasbt already getting the antman box id take the unmasked off your ha ds

Picked up yellowjacket at my EB today, i love his detail on him. The box was pretty damaged , but i didnt say anything, dont care about the boxes. 

Have any of you gotten a better deal because of a damaged box? @Tdogg2k  

Any pics of this God Doom POP?

Lol thats not even a rumor. Its more of a Hope from fans. The chance of him bejng that 2nd pop may be like 5% which is still 0. But if what people are saying is true with linceseing and fox it probably wont happen especially with the movie coming next week

Picked up yellowjacket at my EB today, i love his detail on him. The box was pretty damaged , but i didnt say anything, dont care about the boxes. 

Have any of you gotten a better deal because of a damaged box? @Tdogg2k

ive gotten 10 offered 10% off because of the box before. Prolly could get more depending on the retailer

Back
Top Bottom