FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Dammit man that Jon Snow beyond the wall sold out on Amazon. Kinda wanted him lol

I may have a hookup for him from my LCS. I believe he was either $40 or $50 and box wasn't perfect. Let me know as I can swing by for you.

Just grabbed this guy at HT, hopefully means The others are dropping soon. Also picked up patina Iracbeth and saw a complete shock HT exclusive Mad Hatter that I had to pass since the boxes were toasted.
View media item 2085897

Last edited:
Never ordered from PC before, why does it say my order is $49 on the website but i'll be charged $66?

On the top of the page it said USD. I wouldn't have ordered if I knew it'd be $66.

Now the only options for a refund are an exchange or store credit...? :rolleyes :rolleyes

Bought NY Comic Con tixs to get exclusives to trade (and possibly see Brienne from GoT [emoji]128520[/emoji]) [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji], I hate you guys. Anyone else going?

Last edited:
s/o to the homie onlyXXVIII onlyXXVIII for coming through and ooping me the Boxer Joker for #TeamRetail actually #TeamPopSwap :lol: 3/4 now hopefully get lucky and find me the last exclusive Walmart one.

View media item 2086325
Also can anyone confirm that the FYE set is actually metallic or the same as this target one? Wanna pick up that set if it is metallic and throw that one in the target box

Also came through with the HT/Comikaze Stan Lee :smokin just need the Gold One now.

The FYE pop is 100% metallic. Actually looks better than the regular IMO. I'm still in search of the boxer joker but I'm only gonna pay retail for him.

I'm usually good at grabbing wal mart exclusives, I'll prolly grab a few to oop the thread/trade for some stuff I'm in search of

^ you got anything you'd be willing to trade? I got a Target Joker I'm trying to swap.

I got some stuff, I'll post pics in the morning. Gotta go through doubles and such, looks like anti-venom, black suit spidey, ghost from cod, gizmo, Melisandre, civil war war machine, civil war 2 pack FYE, civil war winter soldier and maybe a few others. Obviously the commons I'd do multiples, but some stuff 1 for 1. Tbh I'm hoping he ends up like crossbones and will sit once the movie comes out

Anybody has an unmasked Punisher they want we sell for a reasonable price.

FB screwed me over.

Which punisher?
Og black and white skull
Thunderbolts red and black skull.
Or the army painted one?

Theyre all unmasked thats why i got confused... i may have the "nemesis" one. I have to check though

Theyre all unmasked thats why i got confused... i may have the "nemesis" one. I have to check though

I have the Nemesis one. Which I thought was the one with the painted mask on his face.

The other two doesn't have a painted mask.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom