FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Just sent out everything for the waffle winners. Couldn't make it to the post office Saturday. Check your PMs for tracking #s, give it some time to update because I printed labels.

Last edited:
Considering I have 0 wolvie pops I wouldn't mind either one. However I feel we'll get a an older pop with an action pose ala Colossus or it'll be one of the new ones we've seen on the KP box. The dorbz pack had brown suit wolvie, Colossus and Iceman so maybe the Iceman cometh.

LoC teaser.

Honestly no clue as to what's inside lol

God I hope it doesn't suck. I've been happy with all the DC boxes honestly.

No clue...any ideas?

I know for sure it's not any of those characters shown...

Joker
Cat woman
Riddler
TwoFaced

I went back and watched all the videos for DC boxes most are tongue in cheek but somewhat spot on what's inside.

Women of Power had batgirl run into WW's invisible plane. It contained a WW toy and plane set. SS squad was easy since it was the pop from the set missing and TV well easy.

This one, i'm drawing a blank :lol:

Also these some pretty legit displays

https://www.etsy.com/shop/aliensandalteregos?ref=l2-shop-info-avatar&show_panel=true

MCC Dr Stange pop turned out better than expected. Now to find a way to get one :smh: :lol:

Have you ordered an MCC box before?

so long as you've ordered 1 box in the past you can log in to your MCC account, go to the members only section and pick and choose which past boxes you want to order without having to order the new box coming out. I think tho it won't ship till the next box ships but I dunno.

Last edited:
MCC Dr Stange pop turned out better than expected. Now to find a way to get one :smh: :lol:

Have you ordered an MCC box before?

so long as you've ordered 1 box in the past you can log in to your MCC account, go to the members only section and pick and choose which past boxes you want to order without having to order the new box coming out. I think tho it won't ship till the next box ships but I dunno.

I haven't bought a MCC box before unfortunately. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom