FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I need Goku Black badly

Seems like every Dragonball wave is a hassle. I was not looking for either Goku Black or Zamasu but it seemed like both of them were flying off of shelves. I don't know but it seems like production #s aren't there for the demand.

887EA3D6-AACD-4AA3-9420-9FD67EB09547.jpeg
dunno if anyone saw my post a couple days ago but i asked where the best place to order from online in hopes of a chase and i went with amazon.

i ordered the rock, finn, tommy and 2 each of killmonger and black panther. came out to under $40 shipped which i think is crazy cheap considering i got 7 pops.

anyway the non panther pops got delivered today and i got a chase of the rock. my first chase pretty happy it’s the rock even though the chase isn’t really much different. hopefully amazon comes through on the black panthers ones.

With more and more people jumping on the Pop wagon, mostly sneaker twitter, they seem to be buying up anything exclusive. Since DBZ is popular among them they looking to buy just to flip. The numbers are there just now that pops are even more saturated with resellers than collectors harder to get certain lines. HT does get a good amount of their exclusives but with DBZ being so popular it's not hard to see why they go fast.

With more and more people jumping on the Pop wagon, mostly sneaker twitter, they seem to be buying up anything exclusive. Since DBZ is popular among them they looking to buy just to flip. The numbers are there just now that pops are even more saturated with resellers than collectors harder to get certain lines. HT does get a good amount of their exclusives but with DBZ being so popular it's not hard to see why they go fast.

I already hated resellers but is it really like that for pops now? In my mind thinking about a pop reseller that's also a sneaker reseller makes it somehow worse. :lol:

They can go kick rocks.

From PC? Fuuuuuuuu......did you get a delayed email before?

yea

"The estimated time of arrival of this product has been updated from 30 December 2017 to 31 May 2018."

i got that on 12/20/17.

Then out of nowhere i got shipping on one of em

About to drop these for sale on FB groups if anyone has an interest here first. Bullseye and Darkseid have box damage

D54B4A3F-ED70-4189-852D-95109AAAF307.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom