FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I'm so tight, the erik killmonger was sitting on PC for a minute before the movie started, I had it in cart. waited now it's gone. its up to 100 on the bay right now.

found out this
Target exclusive GITD Erik Killmonger POP! to be released on or around 3/5.
DPCI: 323-01-0393

Yo i'll pay double if anyone can cop for me. ..
I also need the BP GITD... walmart exclusive

I need this :sick::sick::sick:
IMG_3645.jpg

Edit: just hit brickseek and a couple are available in my nearby target :nerd:

Bout to be late to work. **** it :lol:

Target exclusives gotta be the worse.

Hit up my local target as soon as they opened, since Brickseek said they had stock. dude said they haven't got their shipment in and they're expected to get in on March 4th. Just checked brickseek and it says out of stock.

My FB Funko group are all posting pics saying they just released :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Target exclusives gotta be the worse.

Hit up my local target as soon as they opened, since Brickseek said they had stock. dude said they haven't got their shipment in and they're expected to get in on March 4th. Just checked brickseek and it says out of stock.

My FB Funko group are all posting pics saying they just released :smh: :smh: :smh:
worker probably lazy af and lied to you lmao

anyone know where I can order BP/Killmonger online with a chance to get the chases? >D movie was dope. need both chases!

unmasked versions shouldve been the chases IMO.

Just when I thought I was out, Black Panther pulls me back in. Haven’t bought a Pop in months.

Copped Shuri off Amazon. Lowballing offers on eBay for that Funko Shop Okoye. Walmart BP dropped this morning, caught it on a restock. Now looking for Target Killmonger. I’ll never get it for retail since I’m always at the office during the day. eBay has em going for 65+ SMH. Anyone know if it’ll drop online? Haven’t been keeping up

anyone know where I can order BP/Killmonger online with a chance to get the chases? >D movie was dope. need both chases!

unmasked versions shouldve been the chases IMO.
the mask chase isn't going for much online. Seen that on ebayefor less than 45

Anyone willing to splash some dough for either a Tony The Tiger, SDCC Metallic Evil Minion, Jaime Lannister (gold armor), Fugitive Metallic Batman Beyond, Flocked Trix Rabbit, three pack cereal ad icons, Chase Maleficent, Toy of the Year Freddy Funko, Statue of Liberty Freddy, Skeletor with Panthor (flocked) dorbz, Drogon, Viserion, Rhaegal, SDCC Metallic Dave, Goku (Super Saiyan God), or HIT?

Just when I thought I was out, Black Panther pulls me back in. Haven’t bought a Pop in months.

Copped Shuri off Amazon. Lowballing offers on eBay for that Funko Shop Okoye. Walmart BP dropped this morning, caught it on a restock. Now looking for Target Killmonger. I’ll never get it for retail since I’m always at the office during the day. eBay has em going for 65+ SMH. Anyone know if it’ll drop online? Haven’t been keeping up

okoye is still online. I need wal-mart BP :frown: https://shop.funko.com/pop-marvel-black-panther-okoye.html

Back
Top Bottom