Further evidence that Michael Jordan is a D-Bag

roll.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

no grown man, should ever ask another grown man for a picture.....

indifferent.gif
If you were at a party with Obama, Mandela, etc., you wouldn't have any interest in taking a picture with them? If you would, then you're weak fornot being man enough to ask. I could see if you said it about an autograph, but pics are a different matter.

C'mon man, he's a dbag even in his own commercials, who's surprised? He's that dude though.

makes sense now why your all star weekend pics sucked, pics of rocks and cactus and $!*@ instead of people.

Ummmm...why?

makes sense now why your all star weekend pics sucked, pics of rocks and cactus and $!*@ instead of people.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That would've been gay if he took pics with any people apparently.
eyes.gif

Idk maybe it just my pride but when i see celebs out in public I never go up to them, usually just give them a head nod. If I saw MJ out in public i'dprobably talk trash to him since I don't really respect him much off court, just get under his skin to see his reaction. I mean yeah your the greatest NBAplayer of all time for now but you still gotta have some humility, yeah some fans can be annoying but these are the people that made you rich by coming out toyour games and buying your merchandise. I had an aunt that was part of the Rockets organization and she hated that I bought Jordans... like she would tell mehow unprofessional and snobby he was to people, shared plenty stories about him. At the same time tho partial blame should go to the fans because they putthese celebs on a pedestal like their godly. boasting up their egos.

Originally Posted by Smashing

C'mon man, he's a dbag even in his own commercials, who's surprised? He's that dude though.

makes sense now why your all star weekend pics sucked, pics of rocks and cactus and %+@+ instead of people.

roll.gif
roll.gif

this thread is comedy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Ummmm...why?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

good one..

naw, i'd never ask a grown man who i dont know for a picture....that's just me though...celebs take millions of pictures but when they decline to takeone people go crying.

i was @ roscoe's yesterday and saw ghostface, I said what up and that was it..

I go to college with Bo Jackson's son, he used to be family friends with Jordan but he hasn't talked to him in years, says he's a jerk. Just my 2cents.

I never go up to celebs in public, I live in a neighborhood where I can't aslk three blocks without passing one so @$*# doesn't even really amaze me.If I was actually working with one of them or something I would take a pic though, nothing wrong with it.

Haha yall didnt see teh commercial with MJ and Charlie Sheen.
This makes me appreciate Magic Johnson's personality even more.

Haha yall didnt see teh commercial with MJ and Charlie Sheen.
This makes me appreciate Magic Johnson's personality even more.

Back
Top Bottom