Fusion V low "Is it theshoe"

(although the novice photog in me might be picky and say dark backgrounds for light-colored shoes and vice versa).

Listen to this guy. The black background is more black than the leather on the shoes, and since you have two different blacks, it's making the shoes lookgreenish. It might just also be the lighting, but I think the background has something to do with it as well.

The previous white background was better. I like lighter backgrounds because you can see the shoe better.

The shoes are type: horrid.

Background on the one picture is visible, as in the ashy/grainy image of it came out, knowing its just a tarp.
Image watermark needs to be less visible. Previous little tag sign was good. New tag too big, unable to view the shoe with it over the shoe details.marqueesole echo with the the black. Black does make the image better in my opinion. You nee a complete black box so background is also black like the shinyfloor its on.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

you need a bigger mirror when takin pics...i also suggest a pitch black backround

I know you're an ace when it comes to photo so notes were taken. There's a good chance we wont go to this background because some ppl might getupset if we use it. Then again, we might not give a ........

Thanx for the inputs guys and keep them coming !

They're alright, just makes me with that we could get an all black leather or nubuck Air Jordan V low with Red Flames on the side like the PS editions hadback in 1990. They're be perfect for basketball and summer, what's the creative and education background of these "designers" anymore though,doesn't seem like a lot of thought has taken place

the pics are great with that background
the shoes on the other hand are
sick.gif
IMO

Back
Top Bottom