Fusion XI's? Say what??

If this is true, I'll be shoving these up someone's rear end. Each apiece.

182008181292873018.jpg

air-jordan-6-six-rings-black-varsity-red-white-6.jpg

... and a personal message, if you're ever on this board reading this... F U

READ MY SIGNATURE

^^^In all fairness, Michael Jordan is not the one who comes up with these designs and concepts. Direct your blame to the company's designers and not theman himself. The designers are wack and are the ones that fill you with rage. Hate, Hate, Hate, Hate!!!!

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

thats how they look too...there are pics from the nelly video shoot

wait, they are actually releasing these?
aww..
video link plz?

i told everyone to expect every sig model to be fused, why is everyone acting so surprised

Easy pass

On all Jordan Fusions....but I have fell in the trap early 08 when they 1st started dropping.

Nike/Jordan can only go slow low until they hit rock bottom. Then we will all have an intervention...

NT - "Nike/Jordan we need to talk to you about your terrible shoes."

N/AJ - "I thought I could control it. (weeping) I am sorry for the pain I have caused you."

NT - "Let's forget the whole thing and move on. Just release a quality product."

N/AJ - "You are right, I will have the columbias with the tinted blue bottom in stores next week."

Originally Posted by shoefettish

saw a cat with the fake concord fusions today... don't know why, but seeing some fake J's makes me go home and clean and moisturize mine

This dude said moisturize.... and I LOL'd....
roll.gif

i told everyone to expect every sig model to be fused, why is everyone acting so surprised
From a marketing and viability standpoint, do they truly believe that XV-XIX, XXI, XXII Fusions will sell?

Originally Posted by Roll 22

I would think about copping the Columbia's....have to check them out in person!
I thought the same thing Columbia's dont look to bad but id rather see i retro Columbia 11 no fusion..

Back
Top Bottom