Future Air Yeezy releases

Via Ty's blog (regularolty.com)

Anonymous asked: So whats going on Ty i seen around the blogs that the Air Yeezy is making a return in 2011 is this true that you know of?

Truth.

03:30
pm Text tagged as:

it'd be dumb to re-release any of the initial 3 colorways. They should release the GITD pair in limited amounts, HOH and niketowns and select urban accts. GR yeezys is
smh.gif

No way they're gona re-release any of the OG colorways, but they better keep the glow in the dark feature on it, thats for sure

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

if they're doing a new yeezy it better be limited...sorry yall, call me hypebeast or whatever...it would ruin the shoe.

A GR Yeezy? Eww...i don't even care if i have no shot at them....

But the prices for a pair nowadays are ridiculous...i still want a tan pair

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

IfNike re-releases the Yeezys that will be a shame SMH... i know that itis a business however they could have just done them as a GR in thefirst place!
OMGoodness....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you sneaker snobs are atrocious

Sell em for $100, "urbano" accounts, and retire the cheaper RT1

Stab these elitists in their heart
pimp.gif

if nike re-releases any of the three original colorways I have lost all respect for them. I dont own any of the three but I would disown nike if they were too pull a move like that.

idk about you dudes....but I've worn the shhh out of my Black/Pink's. haha.

my Zen Grey's still look pretty DS when I clean 'em up.

Nike can release foams over and over, JB can release retro's over and over, but you guys will be upset if Nike
releases Yeezy's again?

If you have not learned in the past 2 years, Nike is in it for the profit.

Releasing more Yeezy's, means more money for them, that simple.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by AdamEugene

still wishing i could have picked up a pair

I feel the same way, but dudes was waiting outside 4+ days..

CHILLLLL

i agree

and i wasnt trying to pay rent money for ONE pair

F those resellers!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

idk about you dudes....but I've worn the shhh out of my Black/Pink's. haha.

my Zen Grey's still look pretty DS when I clean 'em up.
holy crap J, i haven't seen you on here in forever... since last year in the OG yeezy thread...

you good man?

Originally Posted by jman219

if nike re-releases any of the three original colorways I have lost all respect for them. I dont own any of the three but I would disown nike if they were too pull a move like that.

Uh.....why? You don't own any.....& I'm guessing you don't want to own any.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Watch out kids...December's gonna be a busy month...

8xswoy.jpg
what's the point of even hearing about a new yeezy when i have a 0% shot at getting them?

With that said....i hope it's an entirely new design....or a new colorway.

^ No time to camp?

Anyway, I wouldn't be mad if they retroed the entire first lineup again, as long as they make them just as limited. GR of the yeezy would ruin the whole shoe imo, plus I would like to get a pair of the Zen Grey's and another pair of Black/Pink's.

But I hope they drop the Fire Red cw and would love to see a Aqua VIII esque cw as well.

laugh.gif
sneakermane wrote:

Originally Posted by jman219

Uh.....why? You don't own any.....& I'm guessing you don't want to own any.
grin.gif

lol....these will be re-release like nike released da eggplant foams a year later.

^ No time to camp?

Anyway, I wouldn't be mad if they retroed the entire first lineup again, as long as they make them just as limited. GR of the yeezy would ruin the whole shoe imo, plus I would like to get a pair of the Zen Grey's and another pair of Black/Pink's.

But I hope they drop the Fire Red cw and would love to see a Aqua VIII esque cw as well.
i can camp, but 3+ days in the freezing cold here? nahh... (watch me do it though smh)

I would actually like to see these release:
air-yeezy-kanye-west-tan-1.jpg

It's the tan pair with a pre yellowed sole that kanye had...i'd camp for that.

and i agree with the limited tag on em, i don't think some people understand that part

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

^ No time to camp?

i can camp, but 3+ days in the freezing cold here? nahh... (watch me do it though smh)

I would actually like to see these release:
air-yeezy-kanye-west-tan-1.jpg

It's the tan pair with a pre yellowed sole that kanye had...i'd camp for that.

and i agree with the limited tag on em, i don't think some people understand that part
never seen those, I still like the white midsole better.
and I feel ya on the camping in Winter, not a good look at all, especially here in the Chi, but I still would camp, no doubt...

And I remember someone said they were releasing some cw's based on Chicago sports teams, any truth to that?

Back
Top Bottom