Future Air Yeezy releases

They can re release but not in a gr matter. It just takes away from the shoe. Hypebeast?... Naw... It's the principle.

And dont release the blk/pink pair Nike.... Release the zen, cuz that's the one I need!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

smh.gif

I don't buy the "Nike is in it for the money" line. What's releasing another 9,000 Yeezys going to do to their bottom line? Maybe help NSW's divisional bottom line but even then its not going to be much.

My assumption, if this is true, its being done to please retailers that have been dealing with a ton of Nike retros that are sitting on shelves.

With that said, I hope they see a more general release than last time and hopefully its just the same three colors (I don't want to have to track them down if its new colors). I would like to see these be somewhat easy to obtain, and thats coming from someone who already has his pairs.

i cant mess wit yeezys i'd rather buy a car than collect those lol
imagine jordan rockin yeezys lmao that wuld b weird

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I don't buy the "Nike is in it for the money" line. What's releasing another 9,000 Yeezys going to do to their bottom line? Maybe help NSW's divisional bottom line but even then its not going to be much.

My assumption, if this is true, its being done to please retailers that have been dealing with a ton of Nike retros that are sitting on shelves.

With that said, I hope they see a more general release than last time and hopefully its just the same three colors (I don't want to have to track them down if its new colors). I would like to see these be somewhat easy to obtain, and thats coming from someone who already has his pairs.
pimp.gif

Just re-release the 3 OG colorways but do it like the Royal Half Cents.
Make it somewhat limited (not sitting on store shelves) but still easy enough to obtain (no need to camp out overnight or sell pints of blood) if you really want them.  Everybody wins. 
happy.gif

I wouldn't mind another shot at some yeezys. Only 2 places in Ohio got them. One did a raffle which I sure as hell wasn't about to do, and the other spot got them when I was on vacation. Rest assured I'll be ready for another yeezy release

Originally Posted by never wear them

.... Release the zen, cuz that's the one I need!
If I'm ever so pressed for cash that I need to sell mine, you'd be the first to know.

I hope the first Yeezy by some miracle gets re-released to the public and drops the price of every yeezy $600+

Beasts...

Back
Top Bottom