Future Air Yeezy releases

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

How can you retro a shoe that released A YEAR AGO?!!

eggplant and pearl foamposites
^^^^^got ya there
roll.gif
Those weren't re-retros, they were just more quantities of the same shoe...this would be equivalent to a retro of the Air Jordan 2010 or Lebron VII...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ Yes and I basically said this back in June.

I'd rather him re-release the LV's, I think it's stupid that both black shoes weren't readily available to the public like the other colorways.
agreed.
if LV should re-release anything it should be those damn millionaires again.....da hell wit kanye's kicks
laugh.gif
actually they did in 07' in 3 new colors

^^^^^got ya there
roll.gif
Those weren't re-retros, they were just more quantities of the same shoe...this would be equivalent to a retro of the Air Jordan 2010 or Lebron VII...
actually. Magic is right.you're wrong. eggplants were different. especially with the sole,and quality. pearls also had a different sole...hence, RETRO

^^^^^got ya there
roll.gif

Wrong again, totally different production dates.

I didn't even bring up Griffey's, Penny 2's, Air Max CB's...

Damn i thought you had pictures....jesus...bout to have a heart attack here

Speaking of yeezy's....i'm thinking of trading my zen for the tan pair...not sure...

^^^^^got ya there
roll.gif

Wrong again, totally different production dates.

I didn't even bring up Griffey's, Penny 2's, Air Max CB's...
this.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Speaking of yeezy's....i'm thinking of trading my zen for the tan pair...not sure...

it's funny, at first i hated on the tans, now they're my favorite.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Scary to think that this is the design team behind all this hype.....

i'd rather see what they come up with than some more of the same ol' same ol' by the clones behind some other shoes.

can't really say i'm interested in any influence by the peter pan lookin' dude tho...
roll.gif

So I got a leak for the upcoming Yeezy 2... NO PICS, JUST DESCRIPTION Not 100% sure if its legit but it may be a starting point... I didnt read previous pages or other threads so if this info is already outdated or wrong jus disregard it...

1. Midsole will look like Air Structures
2. It will be a 3/4 cut instead of the previous high-top
3. Back will have a four-pronged fin like that of the Jordan XX3s
4. Toe box will be clean

I copied the description word for word from the leak so I cannot clarify any of the info...

varies a lot, but the shape is off on those, the quality of materials, that suede with the Y print is too dark, Y's on the strap are off, swoosh looks like crap, etc., etc....

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

So I got a leak for the upcoming Yeezy 2... NO PICS, JUST DESCRIPTION Not 100% sure if its legit but it may be a starting point... I didnt read previous pages or other threads so if this info is already outdated or wrong jus disregard it...

1. Midsole will look like Air Structures
2. It will be a 3/4 cut instead of the previous high-top
3. Back will have a four-pronged fin like that of the Jordan XX3s
4. Toe box will be clean

I copied the description word for word from the leak so I cannot clarify any of the info...

Different from what ive heard so far.....

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Real or fake?

The zen pair is easy to spot.....but the black pair imo is the hardest to tell, and i haven't seen much Tan fakes

but look at the shape, materials, and quality/finish on this pair. The Yeezy's are on point when it comes to craftsmanship and quality...so if you got a ghetto lookin pair, it's pretty much fake.

Back
Top Bottom