Future Air Yeezy releases

damn..here we go again

The crap i went through during those 3 months...
30t6p3b.gif

I hope i dont like em.

it would be dope if it's a low top this go around...maybe he puts inspiration of runners into the yeezy 2 (but with real right materials to go with the whole rosewood trend he's doing now)

probably wear them during his tour for MBDTF

I'm pretty sure there was a reputable source from Niketalk that confirmed this a long time ago...

His name is....

idk..

Regular Ol' somethin....
wink.gif
wink.gif

^ Yes and I basically said this back in June.

I'd rather him re-release the LV's, I think it's stupid that both black shoes weren't readily available to the public like the other colorways.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

I hope i dont like em.

that's kinda how i feel...

will be money saved if i'm just not into 'em...

for some reason i have a feeling that's gonna be the case, but we'll see...

i'm guessing Kanye has nothing to do with this?

He's been busy, and hasn't mentioned it

but what's the point...i won't be able to beat the resellers

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'd rather him re-release the LV's, I think it's stupid that both black shoes weren't readily available to the public like the other colorways.

Black suedes were INSANE (spacej23 I SEE YOU
wink.gif
)! I have red dons myself. Would want another colorway don... navy would be
smokin.gif

But 2-3 new colorways of the hudson would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

agreed.

Big sean hinted that there might be a yeezy 2 in a interview
Am so mad at myself for not copping a pair of yeezys hopefully they flood the market with them so the resellers will not rape everyone like on the first release 

I don't care about having rare or hard to find kicks i just want to be able to buy what i want without going though madness 

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

agreed.
if LV should re-release anything it should be those damn millionaires again.....da hell wit kanye's kicks
laugh.gif

i would love some more yeezys!!!! having doubles would be perfect. still lookn for a blk and pink pair sz 11 maybe 11.5 if anyone is listening out there.

Although Ty, Diplomat, and Fieg already confirmed the Air Yeezy 2, I figured some more confirmation wouldn't hurt...

My homie at Nike hit me up and said these are a go.

It'll be interesting to see Nike's approach on this one.  I wonder if they actually try to make money on these this time around and cut the reseller out.

You can bet they'll be as much or even more than $200. With that price mark, do not expect a GR.

Wouldn't mind seein em for $500+...
just for the simple fact it'll cut out a lot of juvenile resellers

Originally Posted by never wear them

You can bet they'll be as much or even more than $200. With that price mark, do not expect a GR.

Wait that sounds crazy!

200 price tag is fine but just release them to more places.....Do a limited GR that way if people like them they can still get them for a reasonable price and it wouldnt be worth the resellers time.

well...kanye DID tweet this....
isaac_203 Isaac Sanchez 
http://s.twimg.com/a/1289...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; width: 15px; height: 14px; text-indent: -99999px; outline-style: none; outline-width: initial; outline-color: initial; background-position: -192px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; "> by kanyewest
/s.twimg.com/a/1289849896/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">http://s.twimg.com/a/1289...x/img/sprite-icons.png); display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; height: 14px; width: 14px; outline-width: medium; outline-style: none; outline-color: initial; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; text-indent: -9999px; background-position: -32px -96px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">@ 

When is @kanyewest coming out with the air yeezy 2 ????????????????????

this will not be fun/hurt my pockets so cold once again!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Wait that sounds crazy!

200 price tag is fine but just release them to more places.....Do a limited GR that way if people like them they can still get them for a reasonable price and it wouldnt be worth the resellers time.

True. Enough pairs that can make resellers not bother... I can dig it.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Wait that sounds crazy!

True. Enough pairs that can make resellers not bother... I can dig it.
You know these are not going to be a GR under any circumstances.
Kanye would never let that happen, neither would Nike

Back
Top Bottom