FX 'Legion' | (Wednesday's @ 10PM)

Rachel Keller is fresh.

I loved her as the loose and down AF daughter in Fargo Season 2.

Legion ratings soar for FX’s new mutant series

Legion, the highly-anticipated new drama series from Noah Hawley, delivered one of the best new cable drama premieres of the past year and set a record as the most time-shifted FX series premiere ever within the first three days.

On a Live+3 basis, the premiere telecast of Legion (Wednesday, February 8, 2017, 10-11:31 PM) generated 1.80 million Adults 18-49 and 3.27 million Total Viewers. Including two encore telecasts, Legion’s total audience for the night was 2.39 million Adults 18-49 and 4.37 million Total Viewers. These numbers do not include streaming or VOD viewing.

Of the 69 new primetime cable drama premieres over the past year, Legion ranks #3 in Adults 18-49 and #7 in Total Viewers.

The premiere of Legion was also the most time-shifted FX series premiere ever in Adults 18-49 (+102%) and Total Viewers (+101%).

For the night in basic cable, Legion ranked #1 in Adults 18-49, #3 in Adults 18-34, and #4 in Total Viewers.

It jumps around so much. The story and episode don't flow.

Exactly. Idk wtf is going & why it even matters. Bout to just go back to Netflix. Damn near every new show that i thought interested me since Westworld has disappointed me so far smh. At this point im just waiting for Mr Robot, Fargo, The Leftovers & Shameless to come back on tv. They wont disappoint me lol

I need to catch up on The Leftovers and Shameless. I'm way behind.

Leftovers Season 2 was way better than 1 & Shameless is great the whole way to me. Full of :lol: s

On the topic of the show, im glad she kinda explained whats goin on a lil

I love Nora from The Leftovers. That scene in season 1 when she hired a woman to use her gun was wild.

Last edited:
Yea i think im done watching this weekly. Ill get to it when i get to it at this point. It just dont interest me like i thought it would. Aubrey Plaza is my favorite thing bout the show so far lol

OH no.

It's not sounding good in here
nerd.gif

About to get it in.

So the main character was friends with Aubrey Plaza's character before they went to the same mental institute right? That's kinda odd that friends would end up there together. Never saw that frog vapor machine they used before.

I know from the comics but it seems clear they're gonna reveal that David is in fact mentall ill. Not schizophrenic but suffering from multiple personalities.

That fat scary dude is scary as **** though.

Yeah. I thought they were referring to Nightcrawler when they first mentioned the devil with yellow eyes.

I've always wanted tv/film to explore the uber omega level superpowered children like legion, franklin richards etc. Hopefully this is good.

Do you feel any different after the second episode or is it still too early to tell?

I think I like her demeanor for this role.
i was slightly impressed. she's doing well. episode jumped around a bit too much but i'm still enjoying it.

how this dude got a girlfriend he can't touch?

he's in the friend zone and he don't even know it

That yellow eyed fat blob guy is def creepy AF. He just stares at you as stuff happens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom