FX 'Legion' | (Wednesday's @ 10PM)

They need to get it going.

We're on 4/8 now, is it going to pop or what?

Last edited:
Not sure if I was feeling the majority of last nights episode. The end left me wanting more and geeked for next week. I fear they will kinda get lost in the sauce with how many twists they can take.

Not sure if I was feeling the majority of last nights episode. The end left me wanting more and geeked for next week. I fear they will kinda get lost in the sauce with how many twists they can take.
I still need to finish it.

I was too tired last night to follow

Mad corny ending.

That dialogue was no better than something I'd write.
Very disappointing.

Yah I am real confused with Lenny at the moment but I think David absorbed him or his psyche and he exists in his head but as a woman for some reason.

Ok if Lenny is Benny and Sydney acknowledges she smashes and kills Lenny/Benny into the wall, and we're thinking Lenny/Benny only exists in David's head, it would have to be that Lenny/Benny didn't exist to Sydney or the other patients and she only knows about Lenny/Benny now from David touching her allowing her to embodie him.

So before that moment she wasn't able to see or know about Lenny, right?

Last edited:
this is one of my favorite new shows but I'm confused a bit

- does this take place in the 70s or now?
- the doctor/scientist who can switch into the combative woman , how was she able to separate from him? thought they were bound to each other , sharing a body
- is aubrey plaza a mutant trapped in davids mind or is she a manifestation or guilt or so?

Got no clue.

They heavily make it look set in the 70s. If not in this universe there's a region in America or just coincidentally a whole lot of ppl with that 70s attire swag.
- the doctor/scientist who can switch into the combative woman , how was she able to separate from him? thought they were bound to each other , sharing a body
The doctor is a mutant whose powers developed as a child.

As far as it's shown he created and imaginary friend like most kids do that all the adventurous and action packed qualities most kids dream friend would have. Only difference is she became real when he thought her up.

She's flesh and blood, a real person except she can go back to where she was created and exist within him. She can leave at any time, they don't share a body but they share a psychic link or consciousness.

She basically became his personal superhero/body guard. Constantly hopped up on adrenalin, itching for a fight, never needs to eat, sleep, piss, or ****, etc.

As far as unique powers it's one of the most creative I've come across. Funny how it's not from the X comics.

- is aubrey plaza a mutant trapped in davids mind or is she a manifestation or guilt or so?
Could be that, could be just her mind trapped in his now, could be just another personality of David's posing as Lenny.

Last edited:
Got no clue.

They heavily make it look set in the 70s. If not in this universe there's a region in America or just coincidentally a whole lot of ppl with that 70s attire swag.
The doctor is a mutant whose powers developed as a child.

As far as it's shown he created and imaginary friend like most kids do that all the adventurous and action packed qualities most kids dream friend would have. Only difference is she became real when he thought her up.

She's flesh and blood, a real person except she can go back to where she was created and exist within him. She can leave at any time, they don't share a body but they share a psychic link or consciousness.

She basically became his personal superhero/body guard. Constantly hopped up on adrenalin, itching for a fight, never needs to eat, sleep, piss, or ****, etc.

As far as I ique powers it's one of the most creative I've come across. Funny how it's not from the X comics.
Could be that, could be just her mind trapped in his now, could be just another personality of David's posing as Lenny.

-as lenny in his memories or she posed as lenny literally?
-so is doc's super hero able to exist without him ?
her being his creation explains why she doesn't age..

crazy realization the doctor made about the yellow eyed dude..

lol the scene of the doctor in the silent house. best episode yet

I mean in his mind. The Lenny that's still around could be another personality posing as her.

In the real world though, other ppl have seen Lenny as a female despite David's memories and the revelation of Benny and him being a fat dude :lol:

Yes going off the dialogue. She's asked about living her own life and the doctor sort of addresses that has aging and will eventually die while she's like early 20s. So there's a chance she'll remain alive as is or alive and have to eat and other stuff. Could still die though. We saw when she got knocked out, he did too.

Its not that she doesn't age cuz she was originally a little girl. She only ages when she leaves his body. So given the doc is in his 50s, she's been outside of him for like have that time in total.

went straight up american horror story tonight :lol:

Last edited:
I mean in his mind. The Lenny that's still around could be another personality posing as her.

In the real world though, other ppl have seen Lenny as a female despite David's memories and the revelation of Benny and him being a fat dude :lol:

Yes going off the dialogue. She's asked about living her own life and the doctor sort of addresses that has aging and will eventually die while she's like early 20s. So there's a chance she'll remain alive as is or alive and have to eat and other stuff. Could still die though. We saw when she got knocked out, he did too.

Its not that she doesn't age cuz she was originally a little girl. She only ages when she leaves his body. So given the doc is in his 50s, she's been outside of him for like have that time in total.

ah. thought she was always that age. I'm thinking there's more to benny and lenny. curious why his memory replaced him.
where the heck did that older agent with the fro come from that no one noticed him? just crept up and was scheming

1. The show is showing you things from David's perspective so I believe it is set p"now" but David sees it as 70's influenced.

2. He doesn't switch. She lives inside his body comes out when he needs her and gets absorbed back into his body when she's done.

3. Nah at this point I think it's clear abrey plaza is the yellow eyed demon, and it is a separate entity not some manifestation of his subconcious.

I could actually do without the 70s themes. Yellow eyed demon is freaky as hell, but I guess that answered the Lenny/Benny questions.

Back
Top Bottom