FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

It’s robbing season. Al asked him at the beginning when the check was coming through. Ern said it’s less than YOU thought but more than I expected. How come Al wasn’t spending like that?

Just seemed weird. And Ern not spending the money to put a roof over his head.

Dude was a staffed goon tho. His job is to put paws on people.

Al just rolls with Darius and now Tracy.

I don't see the parallel.

It's just moreso along the lines of WHO Al has around him...

Ern taking L after L, and his own artist is the one giving him the pep-talk at the strip club. Should be the other way around, right?

*edit*

completely forgot that Ern was just like *shrugs* after he got played in the club by the manager/promoter over the $100 bill

I think this was hinted at with Lucas' comment towards Paperboi (if he ever isnt treating you right, give me a call) and him being from the first season if I remember.

Yeah, but for a show that is sort of all over the place with storylines, it's been obvious foreshadowing over the past two seasons.

Maybe Ern wasn’t as dumb as we thought and didn’t put all 4K on the gift cards. He definitely didn’t have $8K worth of merchandise last episode.

Yeah, I still don't think he put everything he had on it.

The shout out to Kaep just broke the woman in pieces :lol: :lol:

The tears :rofl:

I didn't know about this

The satire of this show :lol:

Yeah, but for a show that is sort of all over the place with storylines, it's been obvious foreshadowing over the past two seasons.

I didn't know about this

oh my god :rofl: :rofl:

I didn't know about this

yoo this broad foreal haha

Big difference in the crews between Al and CC. Ern trying to be something he’s not by “stunting,” off of Al’s advice, and it backfired with each L he took. He got talked to like a child by the waiter who wanted to be put “on” and just took it. He was BLATANTLY treated unfairly at the movie theater, in front of his BM, and just took it. I’m not even talking about getting out of there when the other customer showed him he was packin’. He should have pressed the employee much harder for the way he was treated. Ern has a lot of good qualities, but if he wasnt blood w/ Al, he would have been dropped a long time ago b/c he’s not built for a lot of the stuff that comes w/ the territory of being a trap rapper’s manager.

Compare that to how Clark County’s boy was ready to put the paws on the engineer in the studio, and you just know Al took notice. Set up
By CC or not, it’s just a huge contrast in styles.
Yeah but Clark County's manager had nothing to do with that.

Ern aint suppose to be the muscle for So or even the guy that handles **** like that. Al don't got any goons for that.

What Ern really slipping on is vusiness opportunities.

why does ern always get punked/disrespected?

homie in the beginning with the free shots "shut the f up I'm talking to paperboy"

It’s robbing season. Al asked him at the beginning when the check was coming through. Ern said it’s less than YOU thought but more than I expected. How come Al wasn’t spending like that?

Just seemed weird. And Ern not spending the money to put a roof over his head.

Al and Darius were counting money the whole time at the studio. Even did the money phone. They definitely just got paid.

When Earn and Van saw the check, it was clearly way more than he expected.

Speaking of that why did Darius leave the money he was counting on the table when they're told to go home?

Al even went back to get his henny. They left the money on the table.

Speaking of that why did Darius leave the money he was counting on the table when they're told to go home?

Am even went back to get his henny. They left the money on the table.

I was wondering this too. Made me think he was counting Tubs just for the fun of it. But it seemed like too much of it. And when they came back, I definitely thought it was for the money :lol:

I was wondering this too. Made me think he was counting Tubs just for the fun of it. But it seemed like too much of it. And when they came back, I definitely thought it was for the money :lol:
Same thing I was expecting.

I saw Al came in for the henny and thought Darius would be right behind him for the money.

As soon as Clark stepped in the booth I paused it and told my girl he was gonna rap about smoking and drinking :smh:

Reminded me of 50

As soon as Clark stepped in the booth I paused it and told my girl he was gonna rap about smoking and drinking :smh:

Reminded me of 50

I’ll never forget when I found out 50 doesn’t smoke :wow:. I was like dang but he wrote high all the time & its such great song :lol:.

Are there a lot of Nigerian club owners in the A?

Seems to be a recurring theme haha

Back
Top Bottom