FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Season 3 is a masterpiece.
I'll die in on that hill, now and forever.

Season 3 is a masterpiece.
I'll die in on that hill, now and forever.

I really enjoyed it as well.

I have a friend that tries to say “it didn’t follow the storyline”

To which I ask “When did the show ever follow a storyline?” Since like episode 4 of season 1, a majority of the episodes were one off self contained episodes.

Last edited:
I've come around on s3, the episodes not focused on the main cast were great, it was the switch week to week going back and forth with the stories and main cast I think were throwing people off, but those episodes with the main cast were good too. Just gotta pay attention to dialogue and small details like Clark County dying at some point.

Me and the Wife had it last month. Not good. Was wayyyyyyy over seasoned. Funny cuz we were just talkin bout it today, she wants to give it a second chance but Im straight

Man i'm good on a Restaurant using Stick tak by future as it's muse

seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

If that’s what they requested then you should honor the request

request don’t mean shh if it ain’t in the contract

for her sake, hopefully she has proof that is what they agreed to or she has a witness that clear verbal agreement was made

but given the intended use of the image, I’d assume the record label would have her sign something explicitly outlining payment and availability for them to use

But I’d assume it would be a 1 off payment and the record label would have her sign away the rights for usage

Back
Top Bottom