FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

W..whats happening here? Is this an actual trailer for an actual movie or just a music video with a clever *** title? I cant tell if this is for real or not. :lol:

Straight up, I am incapable of taking this pic seriously. :lol: :lol: :lol:

21 Savage Returns With New Music, Donald Glover Plays Rapper in Movie

I think there is a movie coming. The video is taking clips from something else. Honestly, if it’s for real and Gambino and lil homie from Stranger Things is doing it it might shock people. They’re both solid actors.

I think there is a movie coming. The video is taking clips from something else. Honestly, if it’s for real and Gambino and lil homie from Stranger Things is doing it it might shock people. They’re both solid actors.

Pretty sure it was just promo for his album that just came out

Definitely some Atlanta and Dave vibes going on with that Vince Staples show. And Vince welcomes the comparisons.

Never cared for Vince’s music, all I knew about him was his hot takes online. I didn’t even know that he was signed to Talib Kweli’s label, that surprised me.

I enjoyed Vince’s show… wasn’t really asking much.. had its moments not on the level of Atlanta but it’s only 5 episodes

Enjoyed Mr and Mrs smith too, again not the greatest but a pretty easy watch.. wonder if they go the fargo route with that

^Louie was kind of like Atlanta before Atlanta
Louie was a great ****ing show. Pissed he had to go and be a weirdo and never got the chance to finish the show.

Apparently C.K. did a show with the romantic interest from Louie (she was also his wife on his sitcom on HBO) Pamela Aldon called Better Things which isnsupposed to be great. I'm gonna check it out...hope it fills in my Louie fix.

Gangstagrillz (referring to his crazy grill).

Do ya feel like Alex has sort of been gifted top fights against LHWs coming back from major injuries?

Two months and recovering from an ACL injury from last June. Dude blew up in weight. And he’s going against one of the baddest men on the planet.

It’s a great card. It’s just the main event that’s a lil disappointing.

Also…I feel like they could’ve just thrown Belal/Leon on there and saved it for 301 for a homecoming for Alex.

Anyone happen to catch the VInce Staples show? HEAVY Atlanta influence in my estimation. Curious yall thoughts.

Yeah you can see the influence but the Vince show hasn’t moved me at all. It’s kinda bland. A little boring.

I chuckled a few times in the first 4 episodes but it’s not Atlanta quality. I expected a lot more from this show.

The he shorts he did a couple years ago in the barbershop were more entertaining…

Yeah you can see the influence but the Vince show hasn’t moved me at all. It’s kinda bland. A little boring.

I chuckled a few times in the first 4 episodes but it’s not Atlanta quality. I expected a lot more from this show.

The he shorts he did a couple years ago in the barbershop were more entertaining…
Kind of my exact thoughts. I wasn’t over the moon for it like others have been on Twitter.

Back
Top Bottom