FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Show keeps winning to me.

I knew shots were gonna pop off in the parking lot. There's always that moment right before. Reminds me of clubbing in Baton Rouge in my younger days.

I really enjoy this show man. I feel like it captures the vibe of being familiar with the streets, cool with people in them, but not being in the streets like that yourself.

:rofl: :rofl: man if Marcus Miles ain't the most ball player sounding name. Feel like I know a Marcus Miles who plays overseas.

Invisible car and the trap door head me dead :rofl: :rofl:

"Trust I'ma get these bricks off the shelf. Trust Paper Boi, trust no man, I don't even trust myself.".....

"This is what it be like when you wake up with that paper on you. Cold world, ***** snitching, caught that lead pneumonia. Cold world, but a *****, not from North Carolina. I put the bricks on a boat, make it hard to find 'em. I just might sling it to your daughter for that new designer. This is the realest **** I wrote, I never touch a liar. I got the clips in the drawer dresser behind the CK. Got this long thing in your face like Dikembe. Got a ***** calling out my name, oh, you thirst-ay? I've been......

Running the streets
Looking out for a real one
I'ma move like a crook move, but I'm God's son........

I been running the streets
I'ma move like a crook move, but I'm God's son."

Bruh had me in tears :rofl:

I knew shots were gonna pop off in the parking lot. There's always that moment right before. Reminds me of clubbing in Baton Rouge in my younger days.

I really enjoy this show man. I feel like it captures the vibe of being familiar with the streets, cool with people in them, but not being in the streets like that yourself.

Word.

Ball player hogging all the attention, buying out the bar
Random people at your table, leaving empty glasses and bottles
Brief moment before the shots after the club
Wifed up chicks too close for comfort
overzealous bouncers
Bar tender talking like she knows you
Thots making that bottle work
Crew rolling to handle business
The diner and the stories

etc, etc, seen these themes too many times back in the day. Like homie that grabbed the 6 pack is the audience.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: man if Marcus Miles ain't the most ball player sounding name. Feel like I know a Marcus Miles who plays overseas.

Invisible car and the trap door head me dead :rofl: :rofl:

"Trust I'ma get these bricks off the shelf. Trust Paper Boi, trust no man, I don't even trust myself.".....

"This is what it be like when you wake up with that paper on you. Cold world, ***** snitching, caught that lead pneumonia. Cold world, but a *****, not from North Carolina. I put the bricks on a boat, make it hard to find 'em. I just might sling it to your daughter for that new designer. This is the realest **** I wrote, I never touch a liar. I got the clips in the drawer dresser behind the CK. Got this long thing in your face like Dikembe. Got a ***** calling out my name, oh, you thirst-ay? I've been......

Running the streets
I'ma move like a crook move, but I'm God's son........

I been running the streets
I'ma move like a crook move, but I'm God's son."

Bruh had me in tears :rofl:

I can imagine how people feels, when fans come up to them doing ridiculous ish like.

Wrong time for that :lol:

I can atest to that. Being from New Orleans myself. 

the funniest scene to me was when darius got up and start dancin! man he was getn it lmao had me weak.
LMAO. He was getting it.
Had me dying because it was so natural how he did it.
laugh.gif

Any fans of this show would probably like this show called Insecure on HBO as well. It premiered two weeks ago but I just discovered it yesterday and watched the first two episodes just right now. Show is crazy funny
Yea im about to peep this asap
LMMAOOOO

The Mermaid man and barnacle boy exclusive
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No one mentioned it but my favorite part was right after Ern told Paper that the promoter hustled him. They were about to go find him and then Ern ran into his homeboy.

They just started chopping it up and Paperboi did the ill uturn walked inbtwn and was like AHHHHHHHH NO ***** LETS GO!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son this last episode :rofl:

I lost it when that invisible car took some people out :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That bartender though :pimp:

I'm just glad Earn's co-worker showed up again. That guy needs more screen time.

didnt even notice that was him. there we so many extra people coming out of nowhere.

looking at the invisible car again, kind rubs me off the wrong way that the people just stood there and one guy looks down ready to get hit. along with a little bit of continuity errors right before it.

I'm just glad Earn's co-worker showed up again. That guy needs more screen time.

didnt even notice that was him. there we so many extra people coming out of nowhere.

looking at the invisible car again, kind rubs me off the wrong way that the people just stood there and one guy looks down ready to get hit. along with a little bit of continuity errors right before it.

Fam if you saw a dude floating in mid air traveling towards you I feel like your first instinct wouldn't be "let me move before this car hits me" :lol: I probably would have got clipped too.

this **** gets better and better each episode

i never know what to expect from this ****

it has the perfect mix of being realistic and then having some **** like an invisible car come out of nowhere

They weren't actually people. It was CGI. It would've cost more money probably to have realistically moving CG people

this is just dumb

if something INVISIBLE is coming at you, why the **** would you just start running? lmao

if i saw a ***** floating towards me at 50 mph i wouldn't know what to do sober

let alone after the club off of 3/4 a bottle of brown liquor and a few blunts of #reginald

Last edited:
Brain probably still too busy trying to understand what it's seeing right now to even calculate the danger. Does Marcus Miles ever forget where he parks his car?

I get the feeling that bartender isn't a one off.

Last edited:
The club episode was epic. Like every minute of it was hilarious. Gonna watch it dozen of times lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom