FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I dont know how clubs are in your areas but i wouldnt be able to hear/have a decent convo with a bartender like that
I would, Mack game skrong though :wink:

I don't think she'll be back. While the show does have some overarching continuity, a lot of it is just standalone eps
I can see every ep being stand alone, sometimes you start with a small role and the chemistry just takes over

I don't think she'll be back. While the show does have some overarching continuity, a lot of it is just standalone eps
Man if dude on the bus trying to force Ern to bite his sandwich can pop back up revealed to be Ahmad White then bartender girl can show back up.

Last edited:
She can show back up but Ern baggin her would be forced, from the first time they met he was acting like a douche

She basically put Ern on game to further the story, besides the season is almost over.

How many episodes are in the 1st season?

I'm not one to rush greatness, but Don G need to hit the ground running asap on season 2
That's not how tv works. There's production schedules, writers meetings, his own personal schedule, other shows on the network etc. it'll be next year when it comes out

Also they aren't going to give him an hour long show. It's all about budgets. Shows like this and Louis aren't going to get the budget of an action network tv show.

Last edited:

If someone on NT can flip that gif and make an in version it would be great 
laugh.gif
I figured it out 
nthat.gif

RealRightBandicoot.gif

Last edited:
How about buddy in the club singing his own hook? :rofl:

lowkey one of the funniest moment of the episode. Glover & his writers pretty much nailed every stereotypical personality that you'll find in a club.

How many episodes are in the 1st season?

I'm not one to rush greatness, but Don G need to hit the ground running asap on season 2
That's not how tv works. There's production schedules, writers meetings, his own personal schedule, other shows on the network etc. it'll be next year when it comes out

Also they aren't going to give him an hour long show. It's all about budgets. Shows like this and Louis aren't going to get the budget of an action network tv show.
FX doesn't really work on the typical schedule, per se (I mean they do.. but they're pretty flexible with it).. like Louis is on a bit of an hiatus and really it's on Louis CK when it comes back, if it comes back.. like he's involved with 'better things' now

I think they'll give glover a fair amount of freedom on what he wants to do creatively once the ratings are there

like fargo kinda has an open window with things.. not sure about American horror story

Louis CK does way more footwork for his shows than Donald

But yea with Spider-Man, whatever Star Wars thing he doing, his music shows, we might not get another season til 2018. Feel like the flexibility helped him chose FX over NBC

Wouldn't need a hour if dude would advance the plot

show definitely needs to be more than 10 episodes if they keep the half hour format..

louie first 3 seasons were 13, then the 4th was 14th.. then the 5th was only 8

doing the first 2 episodes of Atlanta back to back, shhh didn't even feel like an hour.. hell I cant believe there are only 2 episodes left already

5th season being 8 episodes is basically on Louie, fam got high and forgot to finish the show (and it shows).

Eh.
Im not going to complain.

10 episodes is still 10 episodes of greatness.

The fact that FX renewed it so quickly is the big deal here, to me.
That means we got plenty more of Atlanta to come and thats what i think we should be pleased with :smokin

She can show back up but Ern baggin her would be forced, from the first time they met he was acting like a douche

She basically put Ern on game to further the story, besides the season is almost over.
Aint nobody really thinking Ern has to bag her. Only Vanessa was looking at him sideways about the pic.

Ain't that serious.

Wouldn't need a hour if dude would advance the plot
What plot? :lol:

WHat? No. The chick in the pic is some random girl we haven't seen or met.

Then why did he bring it up?

Obviously there's a plot besides the Van episode all the episodes push the story just not to the pace of a regular show
View media item 2205957

Bartender isn't this girl.

Maybe that was just used to help build character for Van. Now we know she still has feelings for Earn where in the episodes before it seems she just puts up with him because of their daughter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom