Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Just got shipping confirmation on my size 9's. I wish they'd ship them out with my breds
ohwell.gif

Also had my 2nd cancelled. Am I salty. Nah, not one bit. Still got one on the way. Be here on Tuesday. 

You win some, you lose some. Life goes on its just shoes. 

Just wanted these to play ball in and show off to people at the gym.  Missed out on the release and the restock now every high schooler with their moms credit card bought them and put them on ebay to make $1000+  SMH

Called about my order since it hasn't shipped yet and the rep told me it was already picked up to ship out on Monday. Still not settling until I get that email smh..

Looks like im trading for the Quai Vs & SB9s tomorrow. No worries I'll have another pair of the rookies on Tuesday or Wednesday :D
Good work on getting that trade... I would definitely do that in a heart beat if I were receiving the quai and SB9 (If I didn't already have both of them :D). I have a pair of black pods and GITD pods and thinking about testing the waters and seeing what trades I can get. Where did you set the trade up through?

Congrats to those who picked up on the restock. Hopefully Nike does restocks more often to kill some of these hypebeast out here over charging people for kicks. On to the next one!! :D

Last edited:
in all honesty whats a reasonable price for these?

im not talking no $1000

Last edited:
I used the shoe protector on the bottoms of all my icy soled kicks. Wash after every use and reapply before you wear them again.

seems like most of the west and south got confirmations going by this site and others

im in minneapolis  anybody else still preparing to ship up north or abroad?

seems like most of the west and south got confirmations going by this site and others

im in minneapolis  anybody else still preparing to ship up north or abroad?

I live in CT and still waiting on the confirmation

I can't stop taking these shoes out the box. Amazing! I am so grateful that I was able to score a pair. Good luck to those that really appreciate the shoe. 

LOL. Had a few misspellings. Looking fotward to blake galaxy at harlem.these arw comparable to the foam versions. I got one pair off for $700

i sent a nice email to nike last night at midnight

they responded and ten mins later i got my shipping confirmation

Back
Top Bottom