• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hope not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL NO MY MAN. NIKE ISN'T PRODUCING 1 MILLION PAIRS OF JUST 1 SHOE.
Let's amuse him. They made 1 million pairs but theres 3 million people that want them.

This is not a GR.

Does anyone have a rough idea of how many pairs of the glow in the dark released? I would figure it's roughly double that number.
GITD double that number?? Expand on your question?.... I may be interpreting your question and/or inference incorrectly.

Does anyone have a rough idea of how many pairs of the glow in the dark released? I would figure it's roughly double that number.
I think the estimation was about 400-500 pairs

Last edited:
I think he was saying that if you were following the thread you would know that the glow pods released almost 2 months ago and that if you really had any interest in the shoe you would known this.

Lost interest when I started seeing all of the release date changes, plus catching up on many past shoes, plus many other current releases along dealing with other important aspects of life (hence the reason I was not on here for some time), no I did not know. However there was no need for the attitude or for the showing out on their part. Too many people on here put too much focus into trying to play someone instead of help someone. Its all g though, and I thanks for answering the question. Oh and another thing in regards to "having any interest in this shoe", people (managment) who I know from various shoe stores and nike itsself did not know as well, hence the reason I asked on here.

They don't wanna deal with the BS. Can't blame 'em.
They dont wanna deal with the riot when the store opens and all pairs are given to friends family and employees.

Nike L.A. is crooked.

HOH at Beverly Hills is too. The real big guy who manages the store doesn't control his workers. Theres a central american family who no matter the limited nature of the shoe always has 5-6 spots in line for every shoe.

I got my pair from HOH LW

I was waiting for people to say this.... IMO the GITD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>black pods but I also was fortunate to get a pair of GITD. For those who werent able to cop SC version, I could see how they might say black>>GITD because of salt LOL.. But to each their own. Its all opinion. Ill post pics of zoom rookie and foam galaxy pics later on
I would prefer the GITD pods, but I'll settle for the black pods.

Any word on HOH Orlando.....Nike plan on making up for giving us nada during all-star weekend?

Last edited:
They dont wanna deal with the riot when the store opens and all pairs are given to friends family and employees.

Nike L.A. is crooked.

HOH at Beverly Hills is too. The real big guy who manages the store doesn't control his workers. Theres a central american family who no matter the limited nature of the shoe always has 5-6 spots in line for every shoe.

I got my pair from HOH LW

NTLA used to be good back when I got my OG Jordan's when MJ still played. Now, I hardly bother with them.

HOH Beverly has always been a joke. I know which family ur talking about. They were there when I picked up my LeBron X Gold Medal's. I was annoyed at the situation.

HOH LW I went to ONCE and it was like a herd of animals running across the parking lot. Never again. Shoes aren't that important. I could die tomorrow, they won't be coming with me.

Since it's a GR and there will be a 1 per customer limit, will we be able to get it 5-10 minutes after the release on NDC?

Since it's a GR and there will be a 1 per customer limit, will we be able to get it 5-10 minutes after the release on NDC?
There's still going to be more people wanting the shoes than there will be shoes available.  Best bet is to be on there the moment they release.

NTLA used to be good back when I got my OG Jordan's when MJ still played. Now, I hardly bother with them.
HOH Beverly has always been a joke. I know which family ur talking about. They were there when I picked up my LeBron X Gold Medal's. I was annoyed at the situation.
HOH LW I went to ONCE and it was like a herd of animals running across the parking lot. Never again. Shoes aren't that important. I could die tomorrow, they won't be coming with me.
That family gets 20 tickets a release. And at least 10 are winners.

Lakewood is just ridic. I lucked out cause the dude I got my pair from knows my finance so she kinda got the ball rolling and he hooked it up. He doesn't even work there. They had him floating that day.

NTLA was cool but ever since 'reselling' became mainstream the employees have been making sure their bottom line is met first.

i changed my mind the very last minute with the sole collector edition, then with this one..i tried these shoes on and they feel like crap.
mean.gif

i'd rather save my money for that december yeezy restock.
tongue.gif

I keep hearing about this family we need pics, whole damn family posted up on release days lol

I keep hearing about this family we need pics, whole damn family posted up on release days lol

December Yeezy restock. I'm laughing. It might be a 3rd color. Anyway, back to RSVP even though its off topic since it won't be used... I've spoken with store managers who have told me that RSVP is NOT done at the Nike Store. Makes me think the group of employees who controls Nike's twitter does RSVP also and then just sends a list of winners to the stores.

Just go to HOH BH on a saturday around 8 and you'll see the whole guatemalean/salvi/central american gang out. You'll know who they are from all the slap to fist pounds they give out.

Back
Top Bottom